Different park and cruise question

seashinesunshine

Hi All!

We are planning a B2B out of Miami. We are driving to the port but after the first week we will be sending the kids home on a plane. (ages 17 and 19 not really kids)

My question

If we stay at a hotel we park there. So can we then get off after the first week, take the shuttle back to the hotel, bring the kids to the airport, then park at the hotel again and take the shuttle back to the port? Im not sure if this is even a legit question, the answer seems so obvious that yes we could do this, but then, maybe we can't?

I am also wondering if we need to pay for the extra week, or get an extra night at the hotel.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Why not just send them over to the airport in a taxi? You could go over, then taxi back. Seems easier, although has the cost factor ($50).

You are right, that would probably be a ton easier. :D I doubt I would let them go alone, they would be fine, but my blood pressure would go thru the roof. The cost factor would probably be worth it to not drive around that day.

Thanks

Ok, since I overthink everything, what happens if we get off with the kids, get them to the airport and get back to the ship early before boarding starts. ( I know not likely) Will we be able to get back on right away?

Or even if boarding has started can we reboard right away or do we have to stand in line.

I feel like I am a cruise expert, at least my friends think I am, but I guess there's always something new to learn about. I hope to become a B2B expert soon!

Archived