Room Size on Paradise

nicole2380

We booked a inside guarantee room on Paradise and they just provide us with our room number.

I never had a trundle bed before. Wondering if there will be enough room for my mother, son and I? Or should I call them and see if they can change our room to a drop down bed?

Thank you for your help time and help in this matter.

If you booked a gty then you have pretty much no choice, you agree to take whatever cabin they gave you.

You will be wall to wall beds. Hopefully you can request a roll away as I would not sleep on a trundle, but you may be younger than me. A trundle bed is a bed almost on the floor, and Im not sleeping down there.

You could also pay to upgrade to a cabin you choose the type of bed arrangement.

Carnival doesnt allow you to just call up and change cabins the way RCL does. You cant go back into the gty pool either, just pay the difference.

Thank you, I am going to talk to my mother and tell her I will pay the extra 20 dollars a person for a Ocean View room then.

You can do that, but be aware that the ocean view and interior rooms on the Fantasy Class ships (which includes Paradise) are the exact same size. The window is the only difference between them.

Archived