Stingrays and Beach?

KellyW25

Hello, I'll be in Grand Cayman with my 21 year old niece the first week of November. Are there excursions that combine Stingray City with a nice beach tour? I heard mixed reviews on the combo tour that Carnival puts out. I see a lot of Stingray/snorkeling combos, which I would love, but my niece isn't sure about snorkeling. I'm dying to experience the beach there anyway.

I'd consider a private tour operator if possible. I heard we may be the only ship tendering they day we are there, so the two of us would likely have to join another group (which is fine). Roll Call for our cruise has been pretty quiet, probably because it's a chartered trip.

Thank you!

I wouldn't spend too much time on the beach in GK. Beaches are pretty ordinary over there. Snorkling on the other hand is amazing.

Last time we were there we did not even have excursion. Got off the ship, walked 5-10 minutes to the California Shipwreck, right in the city and could not leave the water for like 5 hours! So much fish - large silver, smaller coloreful. Beautiful. Right near the shore. Bring your mask and have fun.

They have services for beginners if you need.

Archived