Where to stay before the cruise?

4biegelboys

Hello!! 1st post on here so please be gentle...lol

We are taking a big ol family cruise this March (my family of six, my parents, my sister and her hubby, my brother in law and sister in law, my sister in laws parents and her sister and niece are taking a royal Caribbean 7 day western cruise on the Freedom) and we are looking for a decent place to stay the night before. I was checking our the country inn and suites but wanted to get some input on here first. Also where to park our car while we are gone. Has anyone done the stay park and cruise deals at the area hotels? Thanks so much!!

We are taking a big ol family cruise this March (my family of six, my parents, my sister and her hubby, my brother in law and sister in law, my sister in laws parents and her sister and niece are taking a royal Caribbean 7 day western cruise on the Freedom) and we are looking for a decent place to stay the night before. I was checking our the country inn and suites but wanted to get some input on here first. Also where to park our car while we are gone. Has anyone done the stay park and cruise deals at the area hotels? Thanks so much!!

Perhaps I overlooked that bit of info, but where are you leaving from?

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There is a forum here called North American Homeports, and under that you will find Florida Departures. Folks there will be able to tell you more than you wanted to know about sailing from Port Canaveral. EM

If you let us know what port you are leaving from, it would help.

I have stayed at Country Inn & Suites twice and would absolutely stay again. It is clean, safe and the staff very helpful. The continental breakfast (included) was pretty good too. Also, there are several good restaurants within walking distance from the hotel for pre-cruise night dinner. Have a GREAT cruise!

EDIT TO ADD:

We did not have a car but from Country Inn web site they do offer a Cruise Parking Package.

http://www.countryinns.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcape/offers

The three closest to the Port are Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn and Radisson at the Port. All have a park/cruise option.

You can check them all out on www.tripadvisor.com and do a search for Cape Canaveral FL hotels.

Hope this helps! Happy Sailing!!!

Archived