Summit #7002

rokncow

Hi Everyone!

I am booked on the Summit for February 14' there were no balconies left so we are on in Oceanview #7002 I have only been in a Oceanview once 20 years ago I am a at least a balcony girl if not more.

If anyone can enlighten me on this cabin or even better a photo I would be more than appreciated.

Hi Everyone!

I am booked on the Summit for February 14' there were no balconies left so we are on in Oceanview #7002 I have only been in a Oceanview once 20 years ago I am a at least a balcony girl if not more.

If anyone can enlighten me on this cabin or even better a photo I would be more than appreciated.

rc,

I was in cabin 7003 (same as 7002) on the Infinity (sister ship to the Summit). I think these are the largest OV cabins onboard. We loved it. See below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1874168&highlight=cabin+7002+infinity

Enjoy!

Kel:)

IMO, 7002 is a great stateroom IF you can handle its location. DH and I have no problems with seasickness or motion sickness and have enjoyed forward staterooms on several cruises. If you do book 7002 I hope you enjoy it and your entire cruise!

Hi Everyone!

Greg Lee previously posted some photos of the cabin. Here is a link to them.

Summit cabin 7002

You can run it as a slideshow and read his descriptive comments below each photo.

The extra space (for no more money than other OV's) makes it a great deal. We stayed in 7002 on Constellation (Summit's "sister") and loved it! Not sure if technically its bigger, but it felt roomier than our friend's Sky suite, which believe me, they paid a lot more for!

OMG Thank you! I feel so much better about this cabin I think I will be OK just means coffee on deck. The walk does not bother me as long as I have some room to move around in.

I could not believe the balconies were gone myself the only ones were CClass for double the money from th OV and at a guarentee. Popular cruise.

Lady Arwen let me know how you liked it in November.

OMG Thank you! I feel so much better about this cabin I think I will be OK just means coffee on deck. The walk does not bother me as long as I have some room to move around in.

I could not believe the balconies were gone myself the only ones were CClass for double the money from th OV and at a guarentee. Popular cruise.

Lady Arwen let me know how you liked it in November.

Our cruise is November 30th, so plenty of time for me to post here about cabin 7002 before your cruise. We're home December 8th, so I will try to post some photos for you ASAP. We love the Summit and I'm sure we'll love the cabin, too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...