Platinum laundry question

goofytoo

I have a quick question about the platinum laundry perk. My husband, daughter and I will all be in the same room on our 7 day cruise in February. Each of us will be considered platinum. The platinum perk states that we have 3 complimentary wash and folds. Is this for each platinum guest in that room, which would be 9 bags, or do we only get 3 bags for the entire cabin?

Thanks for your help.

I have a quick question about the platinum laundry perk. My husband, daughter and I will all be in the same room on our 7 day cruise in February. Each of us will be considered platinum. The platinum perk states that we have 3 complimentary wash and folds. Is this for each platinum guest in that room, which would be 9 bags, or do we only get 3 bags for the entire cabin?

Thanks for your help.

Each platinum cruiser per cabin is allowed three bags of laundry.

Wow, imagine how few clothes you'll have to pack, :D

While it's great to have the Platinum laundry perks, be careful what you send to be washed.

EVERYTHING is washed in VERY HOT water, so we stuck to only sending underwear, pjs, shorts, and casual t shirts so they would not get shrunk.

Have heard of other Carnival cruisers sending polo type shirts, nice dresses, dress shirts, etc. and being very upset when they came back shrunken.

Just a personal word of warning.

When you send the bag out make sure to put the "folio number" from your S&S card on the bag. We found it easier to have DW do the first 3 and then I put my number on the rest----it was a 17 day cruise. She got really good at rolling the dirty clothes tightly into the bag, the one bag going out always had to come bag in two bags!

And on all my cruises this year they have been putting a $45 OBC on my account that is used to charge laundry against and can't be used for anything else.

I saw a lady at GS that was livid because when she saw the OBC she had made some purchases in the gift shop and when the OBC wasn't used to offset the charges she was really screaming at the top of her lungs upset...

If you don't send out any laundry, the OBC is removed the last day.

And on all my cruises this year they have been putting a $45 OBC on my account that is used to charge laundry against and can't be used for anything else.

I saw a lady at GS that was livid because when she saw the OBC she had made some purchases in the gift shop and when the OBC wasn't used to offset the charges she was really screaming at the top of her lungs upset...

I had read this as well--that OBC would show to cover the laundry services. Must be different on Glory. We sent one bag out and only one of our 2 accounts account showed the one charge and subsequent credit. We were eligible for 2 bags each. My account never showed OBC to cover this (separate accounts).

This was NOT the case on my Glory sailing in July nor my Conquest sailing in August- this year. The laundry was charged, THEN was followed by the credit. Billed to the person and account you entered on your order form.

Archived