Ti Kaye?

CanadaDeb

We are interested in booking a day pass at Ti Kaye. Can anyone who's done it tell me about their experience?

I would like to know what's included, the cost and the times the boat picks you up and brings you back.

Many thanks.

We were scheduled to snorkel at Ti Kaye in April but had to cancel due to an injury. We are looking forward to trying again next April.

You may find the answers to some of your questions here:

http://www.tikaye.com/diving/island-divers-rates/

copied from the Ti Kaye website.

Day Pass $45 pp (including VAT & service charge)

Lunch at the beachside bar & grill*

Use of Ti Kaye Resort beach facilities – white sun loungers and blue beach umbrellas, showers, beach towel, lockers and kayaks

Snorkeling equipment for the day

Optional return boat transfers from Point Seraphine (Castries) for US$35 pp

Dive Pass $120 pp (including VAT & service charge)

Two dives or a Discover Scuba Diving experience with full equipment

Use of Ti Kaye Resort beach facilities – white sun loungers and blue beach umbrellas, showers, beach towel, lockers and kayaks

Spa Pass $125 pp (including VAT & service charge)

50 minute traditional massage in our highly reviewed Kai Koko Spa

* Lunch at Ti Manje beachside restaurant & bar includes; Two soft drinks or juices, 1 starter & 1 main course or 1 main course & 1 dessert

NOTE:

Transfers include pickup from Point Seraphine, Castries. Our dive boat leaves promptly at 8:30am. Late arrivals will have to make their own transportation arrangements to Ti Kaye Resort. All prices quoted are in US$

I believe Serenity Tours goes to that beach hotel. That is why I posted a question on this forum about them. They seem to provide boat transfers. The only downside I saw is you do not see the Pitons. Hope you get more responses with information as I am curious too.

I believe Serenity Tours goes to that beach hotel. That is why I posted a question on this forum about them. They seem to provide boat transfers. The only downside I saw is you do not see the Pitons. Hope you get more responses with information as I am curious too.

Why book with serenity when you can book with island divers, which is based at Ti Kaye and also offers boat transfers? We've used them many times, always have a great day.

Edited by Miss Vickie

Why book with serenity when you can book with island divers, which is based at Ti Kaye and also offers boat transfers? We've used them many times, always have a great day.

Hi Miss Vickie - How did you connect with island divers? I emailed them 3 days ago and have not had a response yet. Is there a better way to contact them? Are they just slow? Should I keep trying? Thanks for your help. Mary

• 2 weeks later...

We just did the day pass last week through Island Divers. We were picked up by Robert and his crew at the small dock just past the stores in front of the ship. Many people are willing to point you in the direction where to be picked up.

Included in the pass is lunch and two drinks each, snorkel gear, towels, and use of kayaks. We had plenty of time to swim, snorkel, eat lunch and relax on the beach. For lunch the two of us shared a starter and dessert and each ordered our own main course. Addtional drinks can be purchased outside of the two drink limit, but since water was available on the beach, the two drinks was plenty for us. The snorkeling was pretty good being right from the beach. Robert had us back in plenty of time for us to shop and have some cheap Piton beer (2 for $3) right near the shops before heading back to the ship. I would do this again if we visit St. Lucia on a crusie ship again.

• 2 months later...
We just did the day pass last week through Island Divers.

Thank you for this info. We just booked this tour for our arrival on Jan 19, 2014. It sounds like a wonderful resort and well priced @ $80/pp for the whole day including return trip via boat to the cruise ship. :)

We emailed Ti Kaye 5 days ago about a day pass for next month and never received a reply. Also tried a message through Facebook and nothing. We were there last January on a day pass and it was a great time.Very Strange...

Edited by EDnLISA

We emailed Ti Kaye 5 days ago about a day pass for next month and never received a reply. Also tried a message through Facebook and nothing. We were there last January on a day pass and it was a great time.Very Strange...

The same thing happened to us . . . Robert (dive shop) finally sent an e-mail about 4 days late. He apologized but still, quicker responses are important if you want to gain customers' confidence. Otherwise, they will quickly move on to another excursion . . . ;)

Do you know how much is the taxi ride to the resort? Thank you in advance.[/quote

Taxi?? No, they pick you up by boat near where the ship docks! :D

No, the boat pick up is at 8:30am. Our ship docks at 9:00am, and they told me that my pick up will be via land taxi both ways.

We spent the day at Ti Kaye resort last April and had a fantastic time. Robert will coordinate your transportation and all dive operations, as well as get you a spot on the beach. My husband enjoyed the diving with Island Divers and was back in time to have a delicious lunch and spend a while on the beach with me before heading back.

Definitely worth waiting to hear back from him!

No, the boat pick up is at 8:30am. Our ship docks at 9:00am, and they told me that my pick up will be via land taxi both ways.

the price will vary depending on whether the resort arranges your taxi or you book one in the port. It is about 30 minutes by land (give or take depending on traffic - only one road) and runs about $40US one way. the resort price may vary. You would have to get that info straight from them.

the price will vary depending on whether the resort arranges your taxi or you book one in the port. It is about 30 minutes by land (give or take depending on traffic - only one road) and runs about $40US one way. the resort price may vary. You would have to get that info straight from them.

I guess they get the jungle tour and we get the coastal tour! Either way, we all end up at the Resort! It sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day! We are really looking forward to our visit! :D

I guess they get the jungle tour and we get the coastal tour! Either way, we all end up at the Resort! It sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day! We are really looking forward to our visit! :D

LOL, that's one way to look at it. As an adjustment, it's actually closer to 40-45 minutes by land - forgot about the portion after Anse La Raye. There is some winding through a portion of the mountains, so be prepared. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey MISS VICKIE, Would you happen to know any of the answers o my questions or Does anyone have any idea about the Discover Scuba Diving with the Ti-Kaye Beach, also, with the boat transfers, it says $35.00, is that one way or round trip? Has anyone gotten a massage? Thanks!!

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

Hey MISS VICKIE, Would you happen to know any of the answers o my questions or Does anyone have any idea about the Discover Scuba Diving with the Ti-Kaye Beach, also, with the boat transfers, it says $35.00, is that one way or round trip? Has anyone gotten a massage? Thanks!!

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

Have you seen this?

http://www.tikaye.com/diving/island-divers-rates/

I'm not sure about the $35 transfers for other packages.. We booked last April (had to cancel), and are rebooking the day pass this year. We will use the boat transfers for the additional $35. Shipmates did the day pass and raved about the beautiful location and greak snorkeling.

You can e-mail them. It may take a few days to get a response, but they do eventually.

Edited by sippican