Bayport/Houston Cruise Pier

goldesq

I made a small boo-boo but I would like to be reassured.

I am arriving on Caribbean Princess 11/5 at this pier and have a 2PM departure from George Bush Airport. I am taking a Princess transfer. I assume that is adequate time as long as we arrive on time. I thought I had booked out of Hobby but just rechecked my confirmation and saw George Bush airport. It seems to be an hour trip but I am just so mad that I made that mistake. I dont want to feel rushed.

I made a small boo-boo but I would like to be reassured.

I am arriving on Caribbean Princess 11/5 at this pier and have a 2PM departure from George Bush Airport. I am taking a Princess transfer. I assume that is adequate time as long as we arrive on time. I thought I had booked out of Hobby but just rechecked my confirmation and saw George Bush airport. It seems to be an hour trip but I am just so mad that I made that mistake. I dont want to feel rushed.

A couple of days before your cruise is over you will get disembarkation info. in your cabin. Because you are on a Princess transfer they should have your flight time. You will get off the ship according to transfer,airport location, and flight time. If you see anything incorrect just go to Passengers service desk and get luggage tags/disembarkation corrected.

Archived