Non-alcoholic wine available?

Sheltieluv

Hi all

We are planning our 4th Regent Cruise (Navigator, November 2014). I have recently been placed on heart meds that will prevent me from drinking the free flowing wine, beer, and other libations that I enjoyed in the past on the Navigator.

I know that I can get non-alcoholic beer and "drinks," but does anyone know if non-alcholic wine is served? If so, would they stock it in our suite if requested? And, I would hate to be a "pain" at dinner, but would they also serve it in Compass Rose if requested?

Thanks for any feedback!:)

They stock Ariel non-alcs. No problem whatsoever having it in your suite or in Compass Rose or anywhere else on the ship. My husband found the white drinkable (with sometimes a drop of "real" splashed in). My husband finds the non-alc beers more palatable than the non-alc wines. Becks non-alc isn't bad at all, and there are some even better ones. Cheers!

Poss, Thanks so much for the information. I prefer white wine over red, so it's good to know there's something available. I do enjoy wine with dinner; just will have to make the staff aware of my non-alc. requirement. (If Elvis is still bartending, I'm sure he'll take good care of me!) :)

Sheltieluv, I absolutely support the response that na beer is available, and different choices:)

Be careful though and please check about na wine. I am familiar with Ariel which is acceptable for those of us trying to be alcohol free. It needs to be discussed with RSSC ahead of time.

Best:D

Thanks for the greetings, Patti and Tc.

Sheltieluv: There's non-alc champagne available as well. Not sure if it's Ariel or another company, but one of the bartenders thought it was quite decent. We didn't try it.

Enjoy!

It is made in CA and as previously posted the white is not bad. The red leaves a little to be desired.

The champagne is actually quite good:) and is definitely my first choice.

Tbh this brand imo is the only one worth drinking, and I only do so if my doc says take a break from the real stuff.

Thanks, newlondon; I will be happy with the champagne and white non/alc. wine, and will throw in a few n/alc. beers for variety!

We live about an hour away from the New York State Finger Lakes wine region, and one of these beautiful autumn days will venture out to see what non/alc. wines they offer. My cardiologist says "no alcohol"--and he meant it.:o Darn meds.....

Archived