Referral Bonus

It seems that each time our group of friends spend an evening together another one of the couples decides to join us on our upcoming cruise. Now I know that $25 is not a lot but....on the Crown and Anchor website it talks about bringing friends along and a $25 referral bonus....but each time I click on the link it says that page is no longer available.

Has anyone had any experience with the referral bonus? How does it work? Is it still offered?

Thanks!!!

It seems that each time our group of friends spend an evening together another one of the couples decides to join us on our upcoming cruise. Now I know that $25 is not a lot but....on the Crown and Anchor website it talks about bringing friends along and a $25 referral bonus....but each time I click on the link it says that page is no longer available.

Has anyone had any experience with the referral bonus? How does it work? Is it still offered?

Thanks!!!

Since I book with RC directly I inform my reservationist I have a new friend. She then takes care of it. I then ask for a new booking confirmation so I can have documentation of that $25 OBC.

Thanks!!!

This works for me:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/BringaFriend

I have to log in to my "My Cruises" account, and then I see the page to enter the referral info.

I am having the exact same issue. I put together a group of 6 of us. I'm the only one who has cruised on Royal. I've tried many times over the past 3 months and always get the same issue. I have their names, b/dates, reservation numbers. Everything but weight and social security number and I can't get the site to accept the information.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to call this in.

I took a friend on a Royal cruise last November. I had used a C&A certificate, and I was not allowed the $25 OBC for the referal. I think it is also not combinable with stockholder credit.

Me as well, I tried to turn in one of those "bring a friend" and since I had a "Next Booking and a saving cert" NO OBC for 25.00, not combinable :(

When I was trying to enter information for referrals for our next cruise, the system wouldn't accept one of them for some reason so I just called and it was taken care of. Just know that you won't see the money until you are on the ship as an onboard credit.

The bring a friend bonuses have combinable in the past. We received $75 for three families who came with us on allure last month. We had booked that cruise while on board Freedom for a $100 obc and used the balcony discount for $225.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please excuse all the typos.

I've gotten it once. I couldn't get it for bringing along my underage nieces because it's only for adults. And I couldn't get it for bringing my mom because I had made the initial reservation before the promotion started. But I am eligible for the friends I'm bringing on the cruise I'm taking next year.

Archived