Celebrity's price drop policy?

jarand

Before final payment you have to call for price drops. Sometimes the price drops are part of specials that cannot be combined with existing reservations, or with perks (for example, my father-in-law had to give up his 1,2,3,GO perk to get a $600 price reduction).

After final payment, there is no OBC or refund, but what WestLakeGirl said while I was typing this is true. If a higher category is even only $1 more, you can pay to upgrade. Sometimes you can keep any perks, sometimes not.

We are looking at a Celebrity cruise in January. It will be our first Celeb cruise. We wondered how good Celeb is at honoring price drops before final payment? After final payment do they usually do OBC? Thanks.

Usually quite good prior to final payment. No OBC if there is a price difference in your favor after final payment. I'm on Nov.18th Silhouette cruise. Paid x dollars for a C2. Three days ago a Suite was $50 less pp than I paid. Switched to the Aft Suite and did not get a OBC or refund, but did get a great cabin at a bargain price. You can upgrade by paying a higher price at any time. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived