Can this be right

LHT28

I noticed on the crossing in 2015 ending in Southampton they have it as a tender port

Just wonder how that works ..it would take a long time to off load passengers & luggage by tender :eek:

Maybe an error ... I hope

Lyn

I noticed on the crossing in 2015 ending in Southampton they have it as a tender port

Just wonder how that works ..it would take a long time to off load passengers & luggage by tender :eek:

Lyn

Lyn,

I saw that too and I'm sure it's an error.

Just like they have Vancouver listed instead of Victoria (Vancouver Island) for the next to last day for May 2015 Regatta cruise.

The agent I spoke with insists that it is an overnight in Vancouver but they have the arrival listed at noon and departure at midnight with arrival to Vancouver itself at 7 the next morning.

Someone goofed in setting up the online itinerary and the agent is repeating the error - not very good.

The devil is in the detail :)

Lyn

OT

Lyn,

Congrats on your 20,000+ posts.

What's the next level? On FlyerTalk I believe they are called "FT Evangelists" - I like calling you a "CC Legend" better :D

Paul

OT

Lyn,

Congrats on your 20,000+ posts.

What's the next level? On FlyerTalk I believe they are called "FT Evangelists" - I like calling you a "CC Legend" better :D

Paul

LOL

I never even noticed

Guess I talk too much here ;)

Lyn

Lyn,

I saw that too and I'm sure it's an error.

David

I hope so or that could be an early morning commute to the pier ;)

I guess they need a proofreader that knows what ports tender :)

Lyn

Recently finished a Baltic Cruise on Marina in Southampton and we definitely docked at the Port. Those who failed to pay their extras bills were offloaded into the Sea.

Brian

I was just about to comment that we sailed Southampton to Southampton in July/August and managed to embark and debark in the usual manner. That said, your colorful description conjured images of trading your bar bill for a walk off the plank. Thank you so much for the laugh of the day.

Marilyn

Recently finished a Baltic Cruise on Marina in Southampton and we definitely docked at the Port. Those who failed to pay their extras bills were offloaded into the Sea.

Brian

ROTFL..Brian you are too much..BTW Stu and I will be in London next May for 2 days..dinner again??

Jancruz1

Happy to say that our (contemplated) Alaska itinerary was corrected as well.

Is it because we posted here or did they catch it themselves?

I'd like to think we helped them :)

Maybe after the rush of getting the new itineraries up on the website they had time to go back & check them all for errors :D

Or maybe we helped a bit ;)

Lyn

Archived