Royal inside cabins for those you have sailed in one.

lovevacadays

I will be sailing on the Regal Princess 9/23. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has sailed on the Royal in an inside cabin that you liked. I am interested in hearing about the location you were in. I have looked at the Princess site and am leaning toward booking one of the insides that only have one other cabin next to it. My only concern would be if the "blank space" next to these cabins might contain crews supplies, etc. Any inside recommendations you might have would be appreciated.:):):)

My sister was in room R530 on the Royal. There is only one room next to her and the other side had that "blank space" you mentioned. In 12 days her only noise came from the kids in R526. I thought the room was a nice size. She had the bed made up as a queen and it gave plenty of room around the bed on both sides. The room looked bigger than mine R444, because of the furniture placement. Hope this helps!

Michelle, my sister and I have booked C323 and C329 on the Royal next September. I deliberately picked "horizontal" cabins between two other cabins. She has M525 in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it is.

Pam, I'm in C328 (same position only on the port side hallway) on my upcoming Royal transatlantic, Oct. 9. Will your sister be on that cruise?

I can let you know how I liked that area (Caribe 300s), if you would like.

Hi,

We were on the maiden voyage of the Royal Princess (June 16 to 23) and our cabin was a "sideways" inside cabin on Riviera Deck (R330). This cabin was very quiet and in a convenient location. Also, this cabin was fairly spacious and had adequate storage space. Overall, we liked the ship and are booked on the maiden voyage of the Regal Princess for next year.

Chuck

Pam, I'm in C328 (same position only on the port side hallway) on my upcoming Royal transatlantic, Oct. 9. Will your sister be on that cruise?

I can let you know how I liked that area (Caribe 300s), if you would like.

Thanks. Yes, she's on our T/A and in M525, which is a "horizontal" cabin. See you onboard!

My sister was in room R530 on the Royal. There is only one room next to her and the other side had that "blank space" you mentioned. In 12 days her only noise came from the kids in R526. I thought the room was a nice size. She had the bed made up as a queen and it gave plenty of room around the bed on both sides. The room looked bigger than mine R444, because of the furniture placement. Hope this helps!

Thank you and the others that posted about their Riviera deck cabins. It does help and sounds like these are very quiet.

Michelle, my sister and I have booked C323 and C329 on the Royal next September. I deliberately picked "horizontal" cabins between two other cabins. She has M525 in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it is.

Thanks Pam.:)

Archived