Following Jeff's blog - cruising for 7 months !!

Rowsby

• 2 weeks later...
A question - just found this blog. Is there an entry anywhere that describes what cruises Jeff will be taking over the next seven months?

He is on the Grand Asia right now, then a short Mexico in December, before the 2014 World in January.

Edited by SilvertoGold

• 2 weeks later...
Jeff is being treated like royalty since switching to the Statendam in San Diego. They even gave him a beach towel with his name embroidered on it.:D No problem finding his lounger at the pool.

And an upgrade to a Suite!

Is this how HAL treats all President's Club members?

I wonder if this is the ship, Seattle or the World Cruise staff on the Amsterdam making his transition from one Grand cruise to another so excellent?!

I'm glad Jeff has enjoyed the cruise up the Sea of Cortez. The scenery is spectacular and the towns pretty laid back. I've been there many times but not since the drug problems. Maybe time to look into a cruise there?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Marigold252']I'm glad Jeff has enjoyed the cruise up the Sea of Cortez. The scenery is spectacular and the towns pretty laid back. I've been there many times but not since the drug problems. Maybe time to look into a cruise there?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app[/quote]

We've done the Sea of Cortez .... never seen any problems or felt uncomfortable at all, though I would not go back to Los Mochis outside of Topolobampo ....