Prohibition Party on Allure

Angele000

We had a great time, there are more pictures in the Allure blog in my signature. They hold it in the Jazz club which is small so the number of people who can sign up is limited. Most everyone in our party dressed up. If you do go and dress up it a loads of fun to walk around the ship in costume, the looks you get are priceless. :D

Bill

8993460710_13abb8eb22_c.jpg

We had a great time, there are more pictures in the Allure blog in my signature. They hold it in the Jazz club which is small so the number of people who can sign up is limited. Most everyone in our party dressed up. If you do go and dress up it a loads of fun to walk around the ship in costume, the looks you get are priceless. :D

Bill

We had a blast afterwards too. Because of the costumes, we were stopped over and over and asked where we were coming from and then in Dazzles, many thought we were part of the crew. I recommend not changing after the party. ;)

We had a ball when we went. These costumes are easy and packable. DH wore a black dress shirt from Goodwill (new with tags $5), white tie from nephew's prom, white garter from party store and a black and white striped vest from EBay ($5). Got a bowler hat onboard. I wore LBD, pink boa, lots of long pearls and headband with feather that I borrowed. Some people came in georgeous costumes that must have cost a fortune. One couple looked like they were old Hollywood from a movie.

They have lots of alcohol and didn't seem to care how much you drank. The crew made it very fun.

Margee

I agree 100% with the other posts. We too enjoyed the party. We also dressed the part and enjoyed the stares, comments, and ogles before and after the event as well as the event itself. The drinks flowed freely and probably a bit to much. You should be prepared as the flowing drinks were of the vodka and gin variety. I am sure you could order something else, but those likely were not as freely available as they had to do special runs. The photographs at the event and around the ship with the characters were great.

Archived