If You Could . . .

kakalina

Let's have some fun:

If you could staff the ship with members of CC who would you pick for Captain, Hotel Director, DRM and CD? :D

We could really have some fun with this, here are my choices:

Captain: TopSham

Hotel Director: Sails Seven Seas

DRM: RuthC (we'd get chocolate with every meal)

CD: truthfully I'd pick myself, but in the spirit: JoanieIRL

It's for fun and I'd love to hear your picks. :eek:

Let's have some fun:

If you could staff the ship with members of CC who would you pick for Captain, Hotel Director, DRM and CD? :D

DRM: RuthC (we'd get chocolate with every meal)

Please accept my resignation from the position of Dining Room Manager. Too much like work! :eek: Besides, I would have to be Executive Chef for you to get chocolate at every meal. ;)

I want to be the entertainer in the Piano Bar, or the singer with the HALCats (no, I don't screech. :D)

Ahhh, this is FUN!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence I could run the Hotel on a HAL ship. Ludicrous, of course. :rolleyes:

I think I'd really like that job for about 1-2 days. Just long enough to make new policy, firm rules that could never be changed (without concensus vote of all HAL CC members :D) and we'd 'tweak' some of those little things some of us complain of from time to time. We'd get everything OUR way. Love it!!!

GRM is a hard job to assign but I think I nominate PJPajama..... Donna. I think she has lots of qualities that would serve well as GRM. :) ....and I mean that as the highest of compliments. That's a hard job IMO :)

Good call Sails, Donna would be great. Of course I didn't mean any of this staff would have to work ; just for fun.

Ruth: Again, just for fun. I thought of you as DRM as you are practically Emily Post and would get all the rules down - plus your great love of chocolate would add to any meal. I bet you would put chocolate chips in the oatmeal.

Ruth: Again, just for fun. I thought of you as DRM as you are practically Emily Post and would get all the rules down - .

Well, er, um, the tables would always be perfectly set. That's true. Everything would be precisely placed, and there would never be a wrinkle in the seat covers on formal night. Oh, and plates would always be turned so the logo would be precisely at the top. Of course. ;)

Well, er, um, the tables would always be perfectly set. That's true. Everything would be precisely placed, and there would never be a wrinkle in the seat covers on formal night. Oh, and plates would always be turned so the logo would be precisely at the top. Of course. ;)

Ahhh, Ruth, another discerning diner who is compelled to turn the plate if the steward puts it in front of me with the Logo off center.

There is a Hotel Director with whom we have dined often who gets 'itchy' if steward does not center the Logo. It's like chalk on a blackboard to him. :D I always laugh because the two of us automatically reach out to position the plate properly!!! :)

Archived