Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Hi Mike,

I haven't gotten through all of your review pages, but if you haven't done so already could you take pictures of the drink menus and the mdr menus and post some here also?

thank you in advance.

That would be difficult to do since I've been of the ship for a month. :):(

Hey Mike,

Been absolutely loving your review. Am trying to make the Breeze my next cruise in April 2014 if everything works out. Flights out of Buffalo and TO are insane right now, so they have to come down.

Between yours and GaPearl's review, have to go on this ship! My son is 12 and would have a blast!

You have a beautiful family and hope you enjoy your time away with Tracy. Goodluck with the house and hopefully welcome to Ontario!

Thank you, hope things work out for you and you get to enjoy Breeze. Mike

I'm still really enjoying your review. The great pictures are taking me back to my cruise in July. I hope Tracy's course goes well. If you do end up here in Ottawa, welcome, it's a great place to be.:):D

Heather

Thank you Heather, we've been to Ottawa several times and love the city. Tracy has been looking at the housing market for the past year.:eek:

Hi all!

Mikey ~ still loving your report & getting excited for my Breeze cruise in 13 days!:DI'm new to Carnival so haven't read your previous reports but do appreciate all the effort you put into this one. I'm liking the decor of Breeze much better than that of the previous ship.

Good luck to Tracy on following her dream!

~ Jo~ :)

Thank you Jo, lucky you I see you have several cruises coming up. :)

As always Mike,,,a GREAT review. Gonna be looking for a Breeze cruise after we come back from Valor on Thanksgiving week. Ship looks great,,,especially with your pictures!!

Thanks willydoit. Have a wonderful cruise, Mike

DH is a cop, both DS'es are cops. They work 12 hour shifts. DH is 7a-7p, DS#1 is 7p-7a, DS#2 is a detective and is 10a-10p. They are off Tues and Wed one week, then the next week, they are off Fri, Sat and Sun. Then back to Tues and Wed. It's CRAZY! Fun times coming up aka planning family holidays! :eek: As others have said, take your time, we will be here. Happy belated birthday to Tracy and ENJOY your alone time! ;)

Thank you.

Our shifts are 10 hours. 4 nights, 4 off, 5 days. 3 off.

Our DD will be 12 for her next cruise, she is used to Camp Carnival, (9 cruises with Camp Carnival), and to see what is next helps.

Your children, (I hate saying that as they are very much young adults), have been cruising a while. Did they transition from one age group to the next?

When we started cruising Mitch was 13 and Arielle was 15. Therefore Mitchel was in Circle C and Arielle was in O2. This was on a 4 day Sensation cruise in 2009. They both participated and liked it. Then in 2010 when we did our B2B2B2B cruises Mitchel was 14 and a big lad (5'10") and he didn't want to participate in Circle C anymore and was allowed in the O2 club even though the age is 15-18.

\

BreezeCircleC001_zps9c3fb24f.jpg

BreezeCircleC002_zps6a677f43.jpg

BreezeCircleC003_zps250d8966.jpg

BreezeCircleC001_zpsd0096630.jpg

loving your review!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D my DD will be going with me on this cruise. It will be her first one and she wants to try out Circle C. I am excited about the many activities that they have for them to do. Thanks so much for posting these. Just curious how close the activities may come to the 6 day itinerary. keep it coming. We leave for Miami in 38 days:rolleyes:. Hoping to read your full review by then

Just jumped on this review and you have done the best I have seen, by far. Love the photos of the ship virtually empty so you can really sense what each area looks like before packed with people. So looking forward to the rest. I have the feeling this will end up being our favorite ship for now as well. Enjoy your time away ~ hard to come by in the working years!