Freedom sports deck

ATC cruiser

I don't know that they have a specific email address, otherwise I'd have used it to email some of our crew friends who have been on the Freedom to check in with them and find out their next assignments.

If you'd like to try some of us with your question, someone may know the answer, as we've been on the ship three times and many others have also sailed her multiple times. Someone may have your answer.

You could email the Cruise Director and/or Activities Manager to ask your question. Unfortunately, I don't have those emails but you can usually find them by searching the forums.

The Activities Manager will certainly know who to direct questions to regarding the Sports Deck.

I can answer who won the Dodgeball Tournament on Freedom of the Seas on April 4, 2011

MY TEAM!!!! :D

Guess I'm looking for the Activity Manager's email address then. I have some questions regarding booking the flowrider for a couple of hours on my New Years cruise. I know you can book individual lessons with the pre-cruise planner, but I am interested in booking the flowrider for my whole party for an hour or two. I called C & A and they said that needed to be done onboard. I would like to know what times are available to do this, and if they don't work out I'll just book individual lessons online.

Well I for one would love to see some pictures of the sports deck if you have them. My boys will be spending alot of time up there and they would love to see the basketball court in particular.

Archived