any recent cruisers on Ryndam ?

imae39

Looking at a 14 day on the Ryndam. But, would like to be reassured that she is in good condition and we would have an enjoyable cruise. Also, how were the dinners in MDR. Any help and reports would be welcome.

Not sure when you are looking to go. I will be on her in Dec/Jan and can report back if you are not leaving until 2014.

Thanks for the other posters for reporting such positives about Ryndam. We are really looking forward to our Hogmanay cruise.

We were just on Ryndam for 14 days - disembarked Sept 21. The ship is in great shape and the service was great, too. We enjoyed the dining room and the Pinnacle was fantastic but we felt the Lido had plenty of room for improvement. There was a change of captains mid cruise and the new one (Captain Werner Timmers) was terrific with a wonderful sense of humour, a great improvement on Captain Rowan. Have a great cruise!

Cheers

Sue

Sailing the 7-day W. Caribbean in December. I hope the days fly by. So exciting. From the sound of things, she looks like a champion. Can't wait to try HAL.

I very rarely eat in the Lido deck on any ship, so it does not bother me too much. I plan to eat in the dining room whenever it is open.

Archived