Extended Sale...Really!!!

patz

The sale that has been available since May, and was supposed to end on Sept. 30 has been extended to Oct. 6th. I did a mock booking of our b2b in January. The first cruise went up by $100.00 and the second cruise went up by $50.00. I guess Carnival will have another sale after Oct. 6 and the prices will do down by a $100.00 and $60.00 respectively.:(

The sale that has been available since May, and was supposed to end on Sept. 30 has been extended to Oct. 6th. I did a mock booking of our b2b in January. The first cruise went up by $100.00 and the second cruise went up by $50.00. I guess Carnival will have another sale after Oct. 6 and the prices will do down by a $100.00 and $60.00 respectively.:(

It's the way they market. This makes you sad because????

Lots of companies go from one sale to the next some nearly year round. It is called good business in most cases!! :D

I don't know what the original posters intentions were but I think the problem is that some of us want to book early saver to get price drops. When these so called "sales" are going on, the early saver option disappears so it is impossible to book it.

So am I better off waiting for the sale to end and book early saver for a Feb. cruise? How far in advance do you have to book to get an early saver rate?

So am I better off waiting for the sale to end and book early saver for a Feb. cruise? How far in advance do you have to book to get an early saver rate?

If you have a specific cabin in mind, book your cruise now and switch to ES once the sale is over and ES comes back as a rate option for your cruise.

Remember that the current sale has 50% deposit. If you switch to ES you might have to pay the remaining 50% deposit in order to keep your booking.

Archived