Upgrade question for balcony guarantee

New Jersey Pat

Booked on the Noordam for a transatlantic cruise. Currently have a VF guarantee. We are being offered a VC guarantee for $100. Would appreciate any input as to how we should proceed--stay with what we have or take the offer. We have always gone with an oceanview and this will be our first balcony.

Booked on the Noordam for a transatlantic cruise. Currently have a VF guarantee. We are being offered a VC guarantee for $100. Would appreciate any input as to how we should proceed--stay with what we have or take the offer. We have always gone with an oceanview and this will be our first balcony.

If you didn't book the SC Suite immediately, I rather doubt it will be there if you call to take it. Many people would have been contacted for that offer and it's first to call that get them. For $100 that was a steal, and then some. VF vs SC ... twice the space, bigger balcony, all the Neptune Suite perks!

If you didn't book the SC Suite immediately, I rather doubt it will be there if you call to take it. Many people would have been contacted for that offer and it's first to call that get them. For $100 that was a steal, and then some. VF vs SC ... twice the space, bigger balcony, all the Neptune Suite perks!

I think OP said it was to a VC not SC. For $100, I would just stay put. Who knows what you will get.

I would not pay the additional. All the VC offers is a what HAL considers a better location, and the assurance that you will have a plexiglass railing. When we have booked VE and below GTY we have been assigned VB and above.

Archived