Anyone have an email address for shore excursion queries?

3littlepigs

I have a few queries about the shore excursions offered on our cruise next year but its difficult to phone from here so I have hunted around for an email address to no avail, wondering if anyone had an email address I can send my questions to.

Thanks!

3LP

On the HAL website you will see a spot that says 'contact us'. Click that and you will see email as an option.

When you do the email inquiry - there are several options for the nature of the inquiry and shore excursions and 'for those currently booked' will appear as an option.

You could also try doing a live chat on the HAL website as well - they may be able to get the answers for you.

I have a few queries about the shore excursions offered on our cruise next year but its difficult to phone from here so I have hunted around for an email address to no avail, wondering if anyone had an email address I can send my questions to.

Thanks!

3LP

If your questions are more about the quality of the tour itself, what you will see or a lower cost alternative, to a particular venue, you might google that venue up on TRIPADVISOR.

Live chat is a good idea if it is 24 hour. With the time difference, does anyone know if it will be hard to make contact with someone in Seattle to chat by someone located in Australia?

Archived