Glory suite size

Steve H

We were just on the Glory out of New York in an ocean suite, 7322. It's a very good sized cabin, but would be a bit tight w/4 adults. The sleeper sofa was directly in front of the foot of the bed. I think when it's opened up it might almost touch the bed. My sister and mom had a grand suite and that might be better for 4 adults. The suite bathrooms are spacious, and there is adequate storage for 4 adults. I really liked the Glory, and deck 7 was so convenient to everything.

Thinking about a cruise on the Glory in Feb. and was wondering if there is enough room for four adults . I can"t seem to find the size of a ocen suite anywhere.

275 sq ft and 65 sq ft balcony. Just make sure that the cabin you want sleeps 4

We were just on the Glory out of New York in an ocean suite, 7322. It's a very good sized cabin, but would be a bit tight w/4 adults. The sleeper sofa was directly in front of the foot of the bed. I think when it's opened up it might almost touch the bed. My sister and mom had a grand suite and that might be better for 4 adults. The suite bathrooms are spacious, and there is adequate storage for 4 adults. I really liked the Glory, and deck 7 was so convenient to everything.

I hope you left 7322 in good condition! :D We'll be I the same cabin starting Sunday. Any secrets you can share about the room or the location. First time on Carnival, and first time on The Glory!

Archived