Four ships in port

cjnix29

yeah, I figured crowded but just how crowded? Like to the point we will not be able to enjoy it? I mean, the island isn't that big, right?!

What ship are you on and where are you docking?

Which beach do you want to go to, or what sort of beach are you looking for?

Well, it depends on what ships and what port they are at and what everyone does...

Carnival ships (HAL, Princess etc) dock at Mahogany Bay..... lots of those people stay there on the manmade beach and shops...... some take tours and/or head to other beaches

The other lines dock at Coxen Hole. Nothing there but city so most will do tours and/or head to other beaches or West End Village.

West Bay Beach is the most popular (for good reason) and with four ships in port it will be crowded.

I'm not sure why you can't enjoy the beach with people on it..... the sand is still snow white, the water is still gorgeous blues and greens, the reef is amazing to snorkel on, there are lots of places to grab a bite or a beer (or other)......

There is usually a clump of people near Bananarama/Infinity Bay/Tabayana but you can usually walk down a bit and find a sort of clear spot.......

Archived