GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

Is angelofsin the mysterious G?

Great review...we'd love to do the Breeze ship!

haha... a brother can only wish such things.. There is no west coast in me at all.. Garden state born and raised.

Edited by angelofsin

Another awesome review! You provided so much helpful information and tips, and for that, I thank you! :)

It's also because of you that I've decided to step up my 'cruise dress' game and bring the fierceness like you did! Your dresses were so pretty and you rocked them and your shoes! :D

All the best to you!

I love it when you all tell me you're planning to dress up on your cruise after seeing my pictures! When will you have the chance again any time soon to get dressed up every night for a week? Be fierce girl! :D

Thank you so much!

Awesome review! Thanks for all your hard work and putting it together. I enjoyed it a great deal. I hope someday to see you on the same cruise as my family. Happy future cruising!

Thanks for reading and responding all along! Maybe one day we will end up sailing together, you never know! :)

GAPearl-

You are an EXCEPTIONAL storyteller, and your reviews have inspired me to possibly try more Carnival cruises. I'm a "loyal to Royal" chick, and typically do ALL of my sailing with RCI. But I have a 4-dy cruise on the Imagination booked for January with my gurrrrlz, in spite of being a bit reticent about doing shorty cruises on Carnival. I've only sailed with them once before and that was 20 years ago! Your stories were so fun and inspirational, that I'm not all that concerned anymore. Thanks, and all the best to you in your cruising future! :cool:

Thanks for reading! Don't base all Carnival cruises on one bad experience from two decades ago. LOL I've sailed the Imagination once before, and sailing her again soon. She is an older, smaller ship, without as many amenities as the newer and bigger ones. Go and have fun and keep an open mind. I have sailed Royal Caribbean once and found both lines to be VERY similar in terms of passengers, crew friendliness, food, service, etc. Also, keep in mind a 4 day cruise on Carnival will probably be similar to a 4 day on Royal, as the shorter cruises attract a younger demographic looking for a short, cheap getaway. I find Carnival to have an overall more "FUN" atmosphere. Not fun as in "woo-hoo, party let's get drunk" like the stereotype, but "woo-hoo, we want you to have an awesome vacation, get up and do the wobble with us!"

Enjoy your cruise with your gurrrlz! I'm sure you'll have a blast! :D

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH! Good luck to you, Kim and thanks for taking us on another voyage with you. May you have many more!

Thank you very much Karen!

Glad to see in your signature that you are going to make Platinum this year. Keep up the great reviews:D

Yes I am! :D But only because of them waiving the single supplement on certain sailings. I'm excited to sail two more times this year!

Yet another wonderful review. If I ever decide to take a cruise on Carnival I will be coming back to read these reviews. Carnival seems to be reasonably priced as well so it may be coming sooner than one may think. In any event enjoy the next couple of cruises you have coming up this year. I will check around for your reviews if you decide to write them for you upcoming trips.

Yes you should! If my reviews can't convince you to book, I don't know what can!

As always GaPearl,,,another great review. Enjoyed every bit of it!!:D Makes my Valor cruise feel even closer to reality!!

Thanks! You don't too long to go until your Valor cruise! If you haven't already, read my Valor review in my signature. If you liked this one, you'll love that one! Have fun when you sail next month!

great review! Thanks:)

Thanks for reading!

Wonderful review, I can't believe it is finished.

Thanks for the update on G, thankfully you have transportation to the west coast.

Just a note - on my breeze cruise I also had a spa cabin. I found the noise in the hallways noticeable and we didn't have a large family near us. I also noticed a grate in the door, don't remember that on other ships. If you opened the balcony door you could feel the breeze in the hallway. DH was coming back to the room and he said it was like a wind tunnel when I had the door open to the balcony with the room door closed.

I don't remember the grate you're referring too, but I don't know if I had ocean views or balconies across the hall from me. It was a great cruise. I would love to book the Breeze again, or maybe the Magic.

ONE GREAT REVIEW! Thank you so much for taking the time.

Well thank you! Glad you enjoyed!

Really enjoyed this review. The Breeze is doing this itinerary during our kids spring break but the airfare is crazy crazy! Hopefully someday we will get to go on this ship. It looks like a lot of fun!

Look into flying into alternate airports, like Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, or even Tampa or Orlando. If you can find decent airfare, rent a car for $100 and drive to Miami from there. I hope you can make it happen! The Breeze is a great ship!

Thanks for finishing your review just in time for my cruise tommorow!

As always, your review was great.

HAVE FUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :D

Thank you for taking the time to share. Wonderful review! :)

Thank you for reading!

Yeah I picked one.. I did it because it is right out of new jersey and I live about 30 minutes away from the port. I am thinking of booking the quantum at some point but it probably won't be until 2016 as I am looking to do an alaska cruise in 2015 if the one with my family doesn't pan out.

Awesome! Looks like you've caught the cruising bug.

Is angelofsin the mysterious G?

Great review...we'd love to do the Breeze ship!

LOL No he's not. Thanks for coming to read again! I remember you reading my others. :) Hopefully you'll get to book the Breeze one day.

Fantastic review - thank you for sharing it with us!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it!

haha... a brother can only wish such things.. There is no west coast in me at all.. Garden state born and raised.

LOL

Thanks for finishing your awesome review. Told you that you prompted me to go out and shop for my upcoming cruise which I did today but didn't find any great dresses. Cute tops...but need to step it up after seeing your photos.

Hope things work out with G but guessing that you will find the right guy if he is not it ~ you have a wonderful spirit and seem to live life to it's fullest. Hope to see you on one of my cruises some day...

Thank you for such a fabulous review! I enjoy ALL of your reviews. I admire your zest for life and there is NOTHING wrong with being a homebody.......same here.

This review caught my eye as we reside in central Florida and cruise out of Tampa or Port Canaveral and the Liberty & Sunshine are both coming to PC and will be sailing 8-day to Aruba and Curacao. We have never been to these two ports and you provided a very good overall view of both!

Love your style in clothing, wish I had some of those talents, I am NOT a shopper and your smile is a real eye catcher! You seem to know how to enjoy your life and have the balance that is so necessary.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors, with the outlook you have I know you will be successful.

Susan

Great review and pics!!! I just got off the Valor last week, and I thought about you when I saw the fake corn bread. I started cracking up, I know the people on line must have thought I was crazy. :D

For my graduation present to myself next year, I was thinking about trying the Breeze or Sunshine. I may go with the Breeze if they still have the same itinerary.

Great review Gurl! Loved it. Thanks for giving me my next cruise hair doo! LOL

hoping it works out with you and G.

So what has been your favorite cruise?? Or are they all your favorites:D:D:D?

Edited by tiffygirl

Amazing review. You have such a flare with writing, this was one of my favorite reviews that I had read to date.

Hope it works out with you and G, he would have found himself a Fine Woman!!!! Looking forward to our B2B on the Breeze in February.

Cheers, and Thanks again

Helen

Awesome! Looks like you've caught the cruising bug.

I have definitely caught the cruising bug. However, this bug has proven to be quite the expensive bug but a lot of that is on me because I like to have balcony rooms and things of the sort..

Awesome review, I can't wait until it's my turn to sail The Breeze, 15 more days :D

Almost single digit dance time! And congrats on getting to platinum! :D

Thanks for finishing your awesome review. Told you that you prompted me to go out and shop for my upcoming cruise which I did today but didn't find any great dresses. Cute tops...but need to step it up after seeing your photos.

Hope things work out with G but guessing that you will find the right guy if he is not it ~ you have a wonderful spirit and seem to live life to it's fullest. Hope to see you on one of my cruises some day...

Thank you for all the nice words! Everyone dropping me these nice lines really means so much. :) I hope you bring back a review so I can see your cruise fashion! Have a great trip next month!

Awesome review!

Did you snag FOS during the pricing mistake? $369 for a promenade cabin was hard for me and many others to pass up.

Thanks for reading! No, I wish I did though! That's an awesome price! I had narrowed down our cruise for next year to 3 choices- FOS, Carnival Magic, and B2B on Carnival Victory & Ecstacy (8 days total). Ultimately I preferred to do one long cruise instead of two short ones. FOS was less than $200 more total and had 4 ports, Magic had 3. I hear it's a great ship, it's great western itinerary, and I'm excited to sail Royal Caribbean again.

Thank you for such a fabulous review! I enjoy ALL of your reviews. I admire your zest for life and there is NOTHING wrong with being a homebody.......same here.

This review caught my eye as we reside in central Florida and cruise out of Tampa or Port Canaveral and the Liberty & Sunshine are both coming to PC and will be sailing 8-day to Aruba and Curacao. We have never been to these two ports and you provided a very good overall view of both!

Love your style in clothing, wish I had some of those talents, I am NOT a shopper and your smile is a real eye catcher! You seem to know how to enjoy your life and have the balance that is so necessary.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors, with the outlook you have I know you will be successful.

Susan

Hi Susan, you are way too kind! Yes, I am definitely a homebody. It's 6:30 pm on a Saturday. Instead of getting dressed to head out, I'm in for the night eating pizza and watching Project Runway All Stars on my DVR! LOL I don't think you can go wrong with either Liberty or Sunshine, although I'd probably pick Sunshine out of curiosity from her transformation. Thanks for reading and all the nice words. Happy cruising to you! :)

Great review...I'm even more excited for my Breeze cruise...I will be boarding her in 8 days!!!

WOO-HOO!!!! Have a great cruise next week! :D

Great review and pics!!! I just got off the Valor last week, and I thought about you when I saw the fake corn bread. I started cracking up, I know the people on line must have thought I was crazy. :D

For my graduation present to myself next year, I was thinking about trying the Breeze or Sunshine. I may go with the Breeze if they still have the same itinerary.

Lawd that cornbread is still cracking everyone up! LOL How was your cruise? I hope you had a great time! Definitely go with the Breeze!

Thanks for the fun review! We sailed the Breeze in May and she's our favorite ship. Sailing her again next year as well. Love your attitude and stories.

Thanks for reading! I hope I can be like you and sail the Breeze again next year.

Great review Gurl! Loved it. Thanks for giving me my next cruise hair doo! LOL

hoping it works out with you and G.

So what has been your favorite cruise?? Or are they all your favorites:D:D:D?

Hi Tiffy! Thanks for returning! I'm thinking of ditching my braids for my December cruise and putting in a big, long, Beyonce weave. I'm not quite decided yet, though. I think my favorite so far was the southern Caribbean itinerary from San Juan I took on the Valor back in February. That trip was just epic! :D

Amazing review. You have such a flare with writing, this was one of my favorite reviews that I had read to date.

Hope it works out with you and G, he would have found himself a Fine Woman!!!! Looking forward to our B2B on the Breeze in February.

Cheers, and Thanks again

Helen

Hi Helen, I'm so glad you enjoyed my review! I hope it works out too, and if not, well I guess he missed out huh? :p Enjoy your cruises in February. You will be so happy you booked a B2B.

I have definitely caught the cruising bug. However, this bug has proven to be quite the expensive bug but a lot of that is on me because I like to have balcony rooms and things of the sort..

You should consider booking inside cabins to save a little money, especially if you're like me and don't spend much time in the room.

Thanks sooo much for a great review... i totally enjoy reading about your adventures...

Thanks to you I have decided to upgrade my cruise dinner wear and I am seriously thinking about a white bikini too lol

You have also helped me decide my 2015 cruise.... Breeze here I come.....

Thanks again for your wonderful review.

Wow, what a terrific review!! I loved it!! And the tribute in pink for breast cancer was awesome!! My family and I will be on this ship for our 25th wedding anniversary next Sept. 28th!! Thanks for getting me hyped (LOL) for a cruise that is almost a year away...lol. Very good job on your review!! Reading your review and seeing the pictures make me feel like we are friends, you seem like such a beautiful person. The world needs more people like you!! May God bless ALL women throughout his world in the fight of breast cancer.

This is the first time I've read one of your reviews and I thought it was fantastic! We are going on the Breeze in March with the same ports. I loved all your pics and how detailed it was. You have gotten me so excited to go on ours. This will be our 10th cruise and now I can't wait!

As always, your review is awesome, beyond awesome. Our son and daughter-in-law stepped on the Breeze yesterday for the same itinerary. He sent me a text after their first hour on board and said they LOVE it. I can't wait to hear what they have to say when they return.

They wanted to discover everything for themselves so they haven't read your review yet, but I shared lots of your tips with them. DIL has always been a two ice cream with warm chocolate melting cake, too. She orders TWO each night. She works out before and after a cruise so that she can do that.

I love all of your photos (except for the one with the snake.) Your joy just makes all of us smile. Happy cruising and the romantics among us are hoping that you will make a love connection. Who knows where you will meet Mr. RIGHT ! It just might be G. He certainly has a happy face !

Your mom looked like she was having a good time, too. Cherish those times you can spend together, I'm sure she does, too. See you soon, you know where !

Edited by Delta Dear

Thanks sooo much for a great review... i totally enjoy reading about your adventures...

Thanks to you I have decided to upgrade my cruise dinner wear and I am seriously thinking about a white bikini too lol

You have also helped me decide my 2015 cruise.... Breeze here I come.....

Thanks again for your wonderful review.

I love hearing that so many ladies are deciding to dress up now because of my reviews! :D That's so great! I think that women should feel beautiful, so this is awesome. Enjoy the Breeze in 2015! Thanks for reading again!

Enjoyed your review again!! Glad I found it tonight! We were on the two day Breeze US Inaugural last year and definitely want to go back again on a longer one!

Yes you should sail her again. Two days is way too short!