New Website, cant find how to get Excursions emailed

nanook21

I used to have no problems going into our booked cruise, and selecting the ports to get the offered excursions, and then selecting the option to have them emailed (makes it easier to print and peruse at leisure). Now, I can see the excursions, but cannot find a way to print them without all the graphics, and cannot for the life of me find the link to ask Regent to email the excursion list. Was this procedure changed recently?

I had the same problem! Finally gave up, especially since I had done this before and had no prior 'kinks', emailed our personal consultant with Regent and zip the excursions came right into my mailbox. Still a mystery as to where the request link disappeared. I, too, find it very convenient to have at one's fingertips for planning purposes. Good luck!

Patty

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I opened your link, and saw where you had the link to the email. However, that doesn't appear anywhere on the itinerary I want, so it must be because they haven't yet finalized the tours on our cruise, it's still a ways off. I did manage to print some of the tours by using Bing Translator, then "cut & paste" into a Word document. Very cumbersome & time-consuming. And very annoying!

Come on Regent, give us an easy way to print or easily receive this stuff, even if its not final.

Would you want to potentially invest hours reviewing dozens of shore excursions, only to find that none of your favorites are even going to be offered? Though I suppose dreaming of your cruise is part of the journey, so that time wouldn't be wasted! :)

Would you want to potentially invest hours reviewing dozens of shore excursions, only to find that none of your favorites are even going to be offered? Though I suppose dreaming of your cruise is part of the journey, so that time wouldn't be wasted! :)

You are so right. I have printed pages of shore excursions and later learned that they were no longer being offered. nanook21 is on the same cruise we are at the end of 2014. I still dream and look at excursions offered by Oceania since they have been sailing in that part of the world for a while. Guess we just have to be patient.

Agree with you on that point, it actually happened to us on the Mariner to Lima - we had wanted the Quito trip, and by the time the list was finalized, it had disappeared :(. DH was not happy, even though I warned him it wasn't final. But we do want to get a start on what "might" be available, so we can start thinking about it. I already know from just looking at the arrival/departure times in each port for the Dubai-Cape Town trip that some of the tours on the website won't be possible, not with the current posted schedule. :confused:

That is truly ridiculous. If we want to be quick off the draw to book them as soon as we can, we need weeks to scour the list first. Regent will hopefully be reading this stuff, and remember who's paying the freight to keep them in business.

Archived