Please remind me.... safes?

holdon216

We stay three gals to one cabin, so we use a BJ's membership card or an expired gift card that we can pass around back and forth to whomever needs to go back to the cabin to retrieve something from the safe. This way, none of us has to relinquish our S&S card. We also never use a current credit card because of the fear of the magnetic strip getting damaged or de-magnetized.

It can easily become demagnetized using the safe. Any old card will do. I save hotels cards to use. But it depends, some ships have the card swipe and some have where you enter in a pin number. We prefer the pin over the card - it's easier to remember the pin number vs remembering where you put the card.

We were on the Sensation last week, and our safe would only take a driver's license, or credit card. We tried multiple member cards, then re-read the instructions, there it was only those 2 types of cards. We like to lock up those, and just use easily replaced member cards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Archived