how bad is the view in the crown loft L2 suites on the Oasis/Allure?

ckzimmy

Possibly looking to book a crown loft L2 or L1 suite on the Oasis. The L2 looks out over the basketball court? Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? It seems undesirable to have that view for the price paid. Is it really not that bad? thanks

I've enjoyed the view in the L2 Crown Loft suites. I've also stayed in the L1 looking at the ocean. Both are incredible rooms. I thought it was fun to look out back the ship and at all the activities on the sports deck. When the door in closed in the cabin, it is very quiet.

IMG_0714_zps82319092.jpgIMG_6200_zps45458fdf.jpg

Never did L2, but just got off Oasis last week. We did our first Crown Loft, cabin 1750. Starboard side,, middle. Biggest mistake I ever made! The cabin is SO AWESOME that I will never be happy in anything else. Way..WAY better than I ever dreamed! I am ruined for all other "lesser" cabins.

But back to the subject. I don't think I want a sports deck view. I love the privacy and beauty of the ocean view.

We were in 1736 catecorner to the basketball court.

Loved the view.

Not too much noise.

Able to take a nap in the loft.

Loft the 2 story cabin, two main baths.

Cant wait till July again.

Sea Ya

Glad to read 1736 was fine for you, Lioness. I am surprising my mom with an upgrade from a traditional ocean D1 balcony to a CL. Although in her 70s mom could care less about staring at the water and prefers people watching and activity so I chose the only aft CL that was still available (1736). I found lots of CC reviews about CLs 1724-1734 but very little on the aft CLs like 1736 that don't overlook the Aquatheater and lack the bigger balcony. Mom is easy to please and will be delighted by just my thoughtfulness but it's still reassuring to come across someone who had that room and had positive things to say! Thx!

Archived