Joggers

ellbon

Hey, no jokes about the Dutch and their clogs please! And yes, jogging is an early morning activity.

Or the Scots in their brogues!

Jade made the other key point, this is a destination cruise line, so it's early starts for the majority as we want to get out and see places before the heat of the day

slept really good the last two nights.

Robin: glad you slept well the past two nights.

I understood it that you were on the ship now and having difficulty with the joggers. From your response you won't be onboard until January. Your point about the cooler weather and jogging. Joggers as you probably know will jog in any kind of weather.

If you are in fact onboard now, when will you be leaving before your return in January?

Hope the next few nights are good for sleeping as well.

All the best.

Could not believe it when reading this thread. Thought it must have been an April fools, but realised it was October! Have now decided to change to Regent.

:mad:

Could not believe it when reading you'd switch cruise lines based on this thread. Rather shallow reason to do so, I'd say. Have a great cruise. If you're lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of the captain and hotel director on a Regent ship.

I go on cruises for the freedom, to choose what to do, whenever, friendliness of fellow passengers, the beautiful scenery and the fantastic service. Meeting a captain or the crew director are not my priority. seems I have made my choice.
"Meeting" is not the right word. Have a great cruise. I've done Regent. Once was enough.

I go on cruises for the freedom, to choose what to do, whenever, friendliness of fellow passengers, the beautiful scenery and the fantastic service. Meeting a captain or the crew director are not my priority. seems I have made my choice.

Hi Suttonrunner,

Going by your name I guess you run Sutton Bank, no mean feat in itself, personally I've only driven the route and can appreciate how difficult that must be for a runner.:)

Don't let the tone of this thread put you off Azamara, it relates mostly to one person who is a light sleeper in a particular suite, there are another 300+ cabins that are not affected! It is a great cruise line made even better by the attentive service by ALL the staff and well worth experiencing.

Could not believe it when reading this thread. Thought it must have been an April fools, but realised it was October! Have now decided to change to Regent.

:mad:

Read the Regent thread carefully. People complain about being under the pool deck or the late nite club. Heck on Sea Dream I had an officer complain to me about my walking on the deck above him at 6:30. We were under the health club on the Navigator and didn't notice the daytime noise until a sea day. No complaints - just look at deck plans carefully, but if you let a couple of passengers postings drive u to another line, Regent can do that fast too.

FT

if i did that i have to give up a small suite for a large one.. have thought about that! but i seem to cruise with Craig and Scott a lot and they like that cabin on deck 7.

wsih the ship builders put suites on deck 7 like on other ships.

Or take 7114 or 7119..very quiet suites (and much larger)

Jancruz1

Archived