Wifi on Breeze

bigd09

Yes there is but it don't come cheap!

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

From what I hear the Breeze has the newer faster internet - most of the older ships it is horribly slow. At one time they were selling an unlimited use package on the Breeze I think - then I heard they stopped it - not really sure if it is available or not

From what I hear the Breeze has the newer faster internet - most of the older ships it is horribly slow. At one time they were selling an unlimited use package on the Breeze I think - then I heard they stopped it - not really sure if it is available or not

Just off the Breeze Sunday. Internet was incredibly S-L-O-W. I didn't see the unlimited Internet package available.

Yes there is but it don't come cheap!

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

They discontinued the unlimited internet pricing after our last Breeze cruise. The speed of the internet was terrible! They had a lot of problems (and refunds of money) when we were on there. Hopefully, they resolved some of the glitches they were having.

Just off the Breeze Sunday. Internet was incredibly S-L-O-W. I didn't see the unlimited Internet package available.

They discontinued the unlimited internet pricing after our last Breeze cruise. The speed of the internet was terrible! They had a lot of problems (and refunds of money) when we were on there. Hopefully, they resolved some of the glitches they were having.

Bummer! I will be on her in a couple weeks and would really like internet! Hopefully they will get it fixed before then.

You know that commercial with the turtles talking about how slow their DSL connections was? :eek:

I just got off the Breeze last week.

I could only WISH that their internet speed was DSL slow. Man, it was 14.4 kbs dial up slow,, if that.

It was so slow, speedtest.net couldn't even measure.

Archived