Doing the eDoc Dance!

49 days out like clock work!

Granted it's not like the old days of doing the Doc Dance, but times have changed and I guess the eDoc Dance will have to do. :p

Now if I could figure out how to eDance.... Perhaps a jig on my laptop? Not sure it could handle it.... Hmmmmm..... Could give a new meaning to a table dance if I do it on my computer desk. :eek:

We LOVED seeing the paper docs in the mailbox. Just not the same seeing the e doc email.

Now, in August, we were on the way to a cruise and got an email late in the AFTERNOON BEFORE the cruise that our docs were ready. We opened the email and saw that we were upgraded. That is cause for an e docs dance!

Enjoy your cruise

M

Hey Lub2BCruising I know exactly what you mean with regards to doing the"E Doc Dance"

Can I give you a suggestion?

Why not have an Answer It Royally Party and invite your friends and have Drink of The Days. And of course you have to start it just before noon.

At Noon you do the Captain's Update. See if you can get the sound for the chime before the announcement and then go into your announcement.

"Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen This is your Captin(Insert your Name) live from the Bridge. We are currently at 23 Degrees North and 10 Degrees South Latitude just 50 miles off the coast of Cape Hatteras. Currently our True Wind Speed is 10 miles from the West and we're heading on a direct course to Ponto Degaldo in The Azores.

The current temperature is 75 Degrees Farenheit or 28 Degrees Celcius. We have traveled 1,500 Nautical Miles or 2,778 Nautical Kilometers since we left the Pilot Station at Port Canaveral. We have another 2,500 Nautical Miles or 4,630 Nautical Kilometers until we reach the dock at Ponto Degaldo. We should be at the Pilot Station at 6:45 AM on Tuesday October 15th right on time.

What ever you may be doing we wish you a pleasant journey on board Royal Caribbean Splendour Of The Seas".

I actually memorized the announcement and can recite it by heart(:

Then you must hand out the Cruise Compass for your attendees and have fun games and prizes.

When its time for food set up a Tutti Fruit Salad Bar and have your guests make their own salads. You can have buffet warmers with some good food and dessert.

Just a thought. I would love to make a Royally Yours Party for my friends(:

Archived