Upgrade Fairy Please 11/11 Enchantment

Short 4 day on Enchantment on Veteran's Day. Celebrating 20 year anniversary, hubby is retired military, and prices dropped after final. We are Diamond and have never had any upgrade with RCI. We also have a first time cruiser friend who has also booked a cabin. We currently are in an assigned oceanview cabin and have indicated our upgrade preference (no restrictions). Please fairy sprinkle your dust or please computer in Oregon will you pick our number. Seriously - did any one else on the 11/11 sailing get an upgrade??

Good thoughts. I am also waiting for the price drop fairy for the 11/08 sailing. My friend who has never cruised before is turning 50 and with our busy schedules that is the only date that works, so we are waiting for a last minute deal. I wan to surprise her with a suite. All other weekends have dropped here and there but that one, so maybe after you get your fairy mine will come along.

Short 4 day on Enchantment on Veteran's Day. Celebrating 20 year anniversary, hubby is retired military, and prices dropped after final. We are Diamond and have never had any upgrade with RCI. We also have a first time cruiser friend who has also booked a cabin. We currently are in an assigned oceanview cabin and have indicated our upgrade preference (no restrictions). Please fairy sprinkle your dust or please computer in Oregon will you pick our number. Seriously - did any one else on the 11/11 sailing get an upgrade??

Have you applied for the refer-a-friend $25 OBC? You can get it if you are not in a group booking.

We did apply for the $25 credit. We currently have 3 reservations with RCI. I know they are trying to fill this sailing with really cheap rates. Just hope its not Spam and Beans in the MDR. Think next time we will book a week or two before sailing. We are flexible.

Have balcony prices dropped, too? Are they low enough that you could just call and pay the difference to get the cabin you want? If not, keep watching; maybe the balcony price will drop further. remeber to factor in any D balcony discount (and loss of any non combinable offers you might have now). I have had far better luck paying a bit to upgrade than waiting for elusive fairy dust.

From Royal Caribbean's website:

Crown & Anchor Society

Q: How does the upgrade policy work?

A: Royal Caribbean most often sails at full capacity, and therefore opportunities for upgrades are limited. Upgrades, when available, are at the discretion of Royal Caribbean and can be applied any time before the sail date.

Upgrades will be offered to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. The maximum complimentary upgrade allocation is one super category (Inside to Outside; Outside to Balcony; Balcony to Junior Suite, Junior Suite to Grand Suite, Grand Suite to Owner Suite).

We will contact you through your most recent email address provided in your My Cruises account . In order to be considered, you must go online in the Crown & Anchor section of RoyalCaribbean.com and fill out your upgrade preferences in your profile information.

From Royal Caribbean's website:

Crown & Anchor Society

Q: How does the upgrade policy work?

A: Royal Caribbean most often sails at full capacity, and therefore opportunities for upgrades are limited. Upgrades, when available, are at the discretion of Royal Caribbean and can be applied any time before the sail date.

Upgrades will be offered to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. The maximum complimentary upgrade allocation is one super category (Inside to Outside; Outside to Balcony; Balcony to Junior Suite, Junior Suite to Grand Suite, Grand Suite to Owner Suite).

We will contact you through your most recent email address provided in your My Cruises account . In order to be considered, you must go online in the Crown & Anchor section of RoyalCaribbean.com and fill out your upgrade preferences in your profile information.

We were offered a Royal Family Suite for our upcoming cruise in exchange for our Grand Suite. The information above makes sense.

Archived