Prayers

Greysea74

I have not been here for a week maybe or so..my sister told me tonight...just sick about these kinds of losses...we never know why...God bless this family..may light perpetual be with the dear boy in heaven...and this family.

Was feeling sad about loss of mom at church today and met a woman my age in a wheelchair who looks to have Parkinsons and she sang INCREDIBLE Gospel during communion..we chatted in the coffee room and we all got some support..she had lost her mom at seven..we never know..when I said I am sorry..(which she no doubt has heard all her life) she said, why? I'll see her again someday? A good answer she no doubt has spent over 40 year to come to..may this family one day have the feeling of support and relief and acceptance like that.

Grief is the absolute most profound of experiences..loss of a child by a parent the worst..Godspeed dear family and son...Sarah

I have not been here for a week maybe or so..my sister told me tonight...just sick about these kinds of losses...we never know why...God bless this family..may light perpetual be with the dear boy in heaven...and this family.

Was feeling sad about loss of mom at church today and met a woman my age in a wheelchair who looks to have Parkinsons and she sang INCREDIBLE Gospel during communion..we chatted in the coffee room and we all got some support..she had lost her mom at seven..we never know..when I said I am sorry..(which she no doubt has heard all her life) she said, why? I'll see her again someday? A good answer she no doubt has spent over 40 year to come to..may this family one day have the feeling of support and relief and acceptance like that.

Grief is the absolute most profound of experiences..loss of a child by a parent the worst..Godspeed dear family and son...Sarah

Very well said...thanks!!!

A "Club" that no one wants to belong to! I know, I belong. I hope they find strength in God to go on! My prayers are with them! Very sad!

Well put...I thought at 52 it was way too early for the mom club..grief is incredible and profound..and her mom lived to 97.5..5 years later dad's passed at same age..the ladies went longer until now...

You can very rarely say the wrong thing I think after these darn "clubs"... especially if you really work through it which is a forever time..never the same I have decided with the important losses...

Nothing feels better to a person in loss at some point...than to feel support from someone who has been in same place...so sorry for your loss too; prayers for you and all parents of lost children....Sarah

Very well said...thanks!!!

Thank you for acknowledgement!! That felt so good on my heart..it made me feel progress in the situation to have some ok words flow out..that is a real support. Blessings...Sarah

It's all Good. Where the prayers went, they are never deleted :)

Great line...nope, not gone at all I believe this is absolutely the truth and they become living words and letters at an extremely efficient angel post office and library..delivery system running many ways... always for those in need.....:).

Archived