Prayers

Greysea74

My heart is breaking for them. My youngest is 5 years old and so are both of my grandchildren and I can't even begin to imagine what they are experiencing. My thoughts and prayers will be with them as they face something no parents should ever have to face. :(

I have what I call my strength candle. I light it for family, friends, acquaintances and people I don't even know who are going through difficult times. My strength candle is lit for this family. Each time I pass the candle I will say a little prayer for them. Hearts are hurting for them all over the world.......so very tragic!

Glad to see a "positive" thread for this family. Some people are so insensitive. I can't imagine what the family is going through right now. Condolences to them during this difficult and tragic time in their lives.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

Prayers and condolences to the family.

We were on the Victory sailing that immediately followed this tragedy. Sending prayers also to the crew and passengers who tried to save him. We spoke to some of the crew and some were quite shaken.

Archived