Prayers

Greysea74

I am adding my prayers as well. Too many posts on another thread that are full of speculation, accusations and blame.

We never understand when our child dies just why God made that choice to call them home. I hope that they will receive the love and support that we offer through out prayers. Thank you for starting this thread.

I am adding my prayers as well. Too many posts on another thread that are full of speculation, accusations and blame.

We never understand when our child dies just why God made that choice to call them home. I hope that they will receive the love and support that we offer through out prayers. Thank you for starting this thread.

I agree! The other thread had some right out mean stuff being said and very hurtful if a family member was to read it! I wanted to scream to them "THIS WAS THEIR BABY"! My heart goes out and aches for them!

Such a tragedy, My heart goes out to the Mother Father and big Brother, and even all the passengers that witnessed this horrible accident. For all the people who want to say horrible things on CC they need to just stop and think that God will call home any of us at any time and according to Eye witnesses the child was with his parents having a great time as he should have. Accidental drownings can happen in a matter of seconds. It is something that this poor family will need do much support from the community. this was there baby. there life! Gosh Im just so sad over this news.

I agree! The other thread had some right out mean stuff being said and very hurtful if a family member was to read it! I wanted to scream to them "THIS WAS THEIR BABY"! My heart goes out and aches for them!

I know. I couldn't believe it. (I STILL can't believe it)

But that thread is gone and all I can think is that long after this one disappears from the front page and people actually forget all about it, that family will still be living with that most horrific loss.

I can't even imagine. My heart and prayers go out to them along with all of yours.

Archived