Why can't I print my boarding pass?

goofytoo

Why can't I print my boarding pass? I checked in on-line. I got the"check in is complete" message. When I try to print the cruise documents I can print everything but the boarding pass. Does anybody have any ideas why I can not print this?

try printing the all -in-one option

Where do I find the all in one option? I have three choices

Print luggage tags

Print Boarding Pass

Print General Information

I printed luggage tags and general information. My boarding pass box is gray and I am unable to check it to print it. It states boarding passes must be printed through check in on-line, it redirects me to Check in online, at that page I get the "check in is complete for all passengers" message and then the site directs me to the print page which lists the three options shown above. And around and around we go.

Something in this packet can serve as your boarding pass.

I would call Carnival or try again in a day or two. It is indeed odd.

I guess I will wait a couple of days.

I was just trying to get all my paperwork in one place today so I wouldn't have to worry about it any more. All I had to do was pick up the envelope and go.

I still am having problems with the newest Internet Explorer.:confused:

Try using Safari to open Carnival.com and then printing. Or a different computer. I have an older laptop that still works fine with Carnivals website.

When you were completing the check-in process, did you check the last section that you agree to the contract - my sister didn't actually check the box where she agreed and was unable to print hers..... The all in one print message came up as soon as I finished the check-in process and agreed to the contract - and printed the boarding pass and one luggage tag and then I went back in to print with the three options and printed extra luggage tags.

Make sure you have adobe reader updated. Also, disable the browser built in pdf viewer and download the pdf file to your computer. Then try reopening the pdf file in adobe reader

I have firefox 24 at home and i am unable to view carnival documents with pdf, i always have to manually download it and then open it

Where do I find the all in one option? I have three choices

Print luggage tags

Print Boarding Pass

Print General Information

I printed luggage tags and general information. My boarding pass box is gray and I am unable to check it to print it. It states boarding passes must be printed through check in on-line, it redirects me to Check in online, at that page I get the "check in is complete for all passengers" message and then the site directs me to the print page which lists the three options shown above. And around and around we go.

The same thing happened to me and i found that it was because i hadnt set up the expense account for one of my passengers. Once i completed that the boarding pass option enabled

I still am having problems with the newest Internet Explorer.:confused:

Try using Safari to open Carnival.com and then printing. Or a different computer. I have an older laptop that still works fine with Carnivals website.

Thanks. I used an older laptop and it worked.

I want to thank everybody for their suggestions.

Archived