Article about Hand Sanitizers

attilamom1217

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/health/hand-sanitizer-toxic-upwave/index.html?hpt=hp_bn13

Interesting article. I use them all the time on cruises and in Las Vegas in addition to the hand washing. Never realized there was a difference in effectiveness between alcohol based and non-alcohol based nor did I realize that there are dangers the non-alcohol based hand sanitizers.

Thanks for the info. But most people do not realize the sanitzers really have no effect on the Norovirus.

That's so true..........hand wash hand wash hand wash.........

I prefer packets of hand sanitizers......the exterior of your bottle of sanitizer is contaminated so you pick it up and have to do a squirt in one hand, recap and replace in purse with the other hand, then clean your hands and that's just too much hassle.......

Thanks for the info. But most people do not realize the sanitzers really have no effect on the Norovirus.

You are spot on!!! We were among those people until we both got the norovirus :eek:

Sometimes, being very diligent, you can still get sick due to the lack of diligence of others.

Archived