11 nt Queensland Cruise

Lassie!!! I'm guessing that Scotland has a place in your heart!!:D

We sailed on Splendor of the Seas in September (I think this is the same class as Rhapsody) - there were a few issues but I would know to expect these now - for us this cruise is all about the itinerary - it seems such a good way (and reasonable cost) to visit Australia - I have been trying to get there for the past 13 years!!

Aye Lassie, Yer nae wrang! Scotland does hae a place in my Heart and I wid just love to gang hame and hae my next cruise on the Hebridean Princess around the Hebrides and the Western Islands.

Where in Scotland is Home??

I am a Fifer. Came from Dunfermline, but have lived in Adelaide, South Australia, for 43 years. Over the years my wife and I have been back on 12 occasions, the last visit being 4 years ago. Although I love Australia, and Australia has been very good to me, Scotland will always be "Hame" to me.

I am a Fifer. Came from Dunfermline, but have lived in Adelaide, South Australia, for 43 years. Over the years my wife and I have been back on 12 occasions, the last visit being 4 years ago. Although I love Australia, and Australia has been very good to me, Scotland will always be "Hame" to me.

Dunfermline eh! I can almost see "Hame" from across the Firth of Forth!

We are in sunny Bo'ness!!:)

Thanks for your response..... as an average what temperatures would you expect to get in April? I don't mind the heat - in fact I like it quite hot and would be disappointed if it was not warm enough to go to the beach etc.:o

Top temps in Queensland around April are usually high twenties to low thirties (celcius!) depending on which end of the state you are in at the time. :) Well and truly warm enough for beach/swimming.;)

Dunfermline eh! I can almost see "Hame" from across the Firth of Forth!

We are in sunny Bo'ness!!:)

We have admired the illuminations of the refinery on many occasions from the Fife side, my wife originates from Culross. Tomorrow we are off on P&O's Pacific Pearl for 9 nights around the Loyalty Islands. Our 27th cruise. We wish you well for your trip "Down Under" and your cruise. We have been on the Rhapsody twice and it is a beautiful ship. I am sure you will have a ball.

We have admired the illuminations of the refinery on many occasions from the Fife side, my wife originates from Culross. Tomorrow we are off on P&O's Pacific Pearl for 9 nights around the Loyalty Islands. Our 27th cruise. We wish you well for your trip "Down Under" and your cruise. We have been on the Rhapsody twice and it is a beautiful ship. I am sure you will have a ball.

Enjoy your cruise too.:D