allure of the seas in europe for spring summer 2015

dub237

I just love these speculation threads though. It will be interesting to see next Spring, when the 2015 summer schedule comes out, who was right on the money. :D

I love speculation threads also but some people just take some of our theories too serious.

A friend of mine lives near Port Canaveral, he's says Oasis 3 and Explorer are homeporting from there in 2015. Work is scheduled on PC to accommodate Oasis 3.

Explorer is only scheduled until January 2015, then nothing.

A friend of mine lives near Port Canaveral, he's says Oasis 3 and Explorer are homeporting from there in 2015. Work is scheduled on PC to accommodate Oasis 3.

Yeah, Oasis III is scheduled for 2016. ;)

Did he say whether EXPLORER will be homeported there year-round?? :confused:

Hopefully than she does not offer the boring 3-4-night itineraries which Enchantment currently offers!! :mad:

Yeah, Oasis III is scheduled for 2016. ;)

Did he say whether EXPLORER will be homeported there year-round?? :confused:

Hopefully than she does not offer the boring 3-4-night itineraries which Enchantment currently offers!! :mad:

I put 2 & 2 together and got 5 when reading the earlier posts - he didn't say 2015 for Oasis III that was my mistake. Oasis from 2016, Explorer from 2015 - both year round

I put 2 & 2 together and got 5 when reading the earlier posts - he didn't say 2015 for Oasis III that was my mistake. Oasis from 2016, Explorer from 2015 - both year round

Thank you. :)

Seems that EXPLORER offers the short Bahamas cruises from Port Canaveral.

JEWEL is not listed in St. Maarten between May and November 2015!! :):)

That could mean that simply JEWEL offers the 12-night-med-cruises from Barcelona. Or she will be deployed in Alaska in 2015. When you look at the port calls of NAVIGATOR in 2015 they are very similar to the calls of JEWEL in 2014 - so NAVIGATOR seems to replace JEWEL there... from Nov 2015 the calls of NAVIGATOR and ADVENTURE are at the same dates - so NAVIGATOR could replace ADVENTURE on the winter routes --> JEWEL and NAVIGATOR sail the winter period 2015/16 from San Juan, as far as it looks...

Sorry that I write sooo much - but it's really interesting for me to speculate. :D

Why do you think that FREEDOM replaces NAVIGATOR??

1)Someone said that Quantum would call the same days in St.Maarten like Freedom does at the moment.

2)Looks like Navigator will be calling in St.Maarten, so obviously she will not be sailing from Galveston. If this the case another (better?) ship will replace her, so my educated guess was Freedom(and Quantum replacing Freedom in PC)

1)Someone said that Quantum would call the same days in St.Maarten like Freedom does at the moment.

2)Looks like Navigator will be calling in St.Maarten, so obviously she will not be sailing from Galveston. If this the case another (better?) ship will replace her, so my educated guess was Freedom(and Quantum replacing Freedom in PC)

No, ANTHEM calls at St. Maarten as FREEDOM currently does...;)

QUANTUM calls similar to EXPLORER at St. Maarten...

But nevertheless, it sounds very logical that NAVIGATOR must be replaced by a "better" ship" - so FREEDOM would be the right one.

NAVIGATOR calls very similar at St. Maarten as JEWEL does at the moment.

So it seems NAVIGATOR might replace JEWEL on the summer routes from San Juan and JEWEL could be deployed elsewhere (I think of Mediterranean or Alaska).

JEWEL returns to St. Maarten somewhere in November 2015...

No, ANTHEM calls at St. Maarten as FREEDOM currently does...;)

QUANTUM calls similar to EXPLORER at St. Maarten...

But nevertheless, it sounds very logical that NAVIGATOR must be replaced by a "better" ship" - so FREEDOM would be the right one.

NAVIGATOR calls very similar at St. Maarten as JEWEL does at the moment.

So it seems NAVIGATOR might replace JEWEL on the summer routes from San Juan and JEWEL could be deployed elsewhere (I think of Mediterranean or Alaska).

JEWEL returns to St. Maarten somewhere in November 2015...

Sorry I meant Anthem. Quantum sails out of Bayonne!

Yeah that's right.

NAVIGATOR from San Juan sounds really great!!!

Would love to have JEWEL back in Europe!!! :)

Interestingly, LIBERTY does not appear anymore in 2015...:confused:

Now I see you are from Germany. I have lived for 9 years in Holland, and been quite some time to Germany. Great country..with even greater cars (LOL)

Hi Starry Eyes,

Thanks for the reply. My son wants to go on what is officially the biggest cruise ship in the world - i know it's only 2 inches difference- but he has his heart set on it. He's 12. Yes i agree Oasis is just as nice.

I liked Allure better than Oasis if for no other silly reason than the Boardwalk Hotdog Stand. Everything else is a wash.

Almost every single ship mentioned in the last several post is listed in the St. Maarten Cruise Ship schedule. Are there currently any sailings from Galveston that call on St. Maarten? Both Freedom and Navigator are shown to arrive in St Maarten within a day of each other. Also, both Navigator and Adventure are listed on Fridays.

The attached may be helpful as it list the St. Maarten Schedule from Nov 2015 thru May 2016. I am sure it will change again.

ST MAARTEN - Cruise Ship Schedule_Nov 2015 thru May 2016.xls

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Hello Tall-Cruiser,

thank you - how did you create the Excel-table?

Is there any possibility to download the schedule??

Actually I did a copy and paste for all periods I was researching which only went up to May 2016. My original was saved as a word doc but the size was too big. I copied the entire word tables to Excel and thus had a smaller file size to be able to attach here without using a Zip format.

It would be nice if we could see similar schedules for the rest of the other Caribbean Islands. Hard to imagine that only St. Maarten can schedule that far in advance. San Juan and St Thomas should also have a detail schedule.

Hello Tall-Cruiser,

thank you - how did you create the Excel-table?

Is there any possibility to download the schedule??

Other option was to right click the current page you want and select "Export to Microsoft Excel". It was slow and sometimes gave me the prior month data. So I did the copy/paste instead.

I liked Allure better than Oasis if for no other silly reason than the Boardwalk Hotdog Stand. Everything else is a wash.

Really..you didn't mind that they don't even steam the buns :eek:...You would think they would/could....Very disappointed in the the Dog House on the Radiance :(