New Cabanas at GSC-Small Cabana On The Cay

Nalagh

Thanks for posting this. I booked the LARGE Cabana on March 1st for my Feb 2014 Cruise. We have 8 people, 4 kids whom WANT TO GO ON THE HIPPO SLIDE!!!! That's the main reason we booked it. I have booked it before and YES, the Hippo Slide WAS included!! And when I booked it for this upcoming cruise, the slide was included. I paid $299 and now it's up to $399??? I know the large cabana isn't available, but still...they are raising the price and TAKING AWAY the slide? Makes no sense. I plan to go DIRECTLY to the Port Excursions Desk once I get onboard to MAKE SURE I get those slide wristbands!!! (wish me luck)

I paid $299 and now it's up to $399??? I know the large cabana isn't available, but still...they are raising the price and TAKING AWAY the slide? Makes no sense.

Yes it does, it's called supply and demand. Since people are willing to pay for the cabanas, NCL can raise the price until they can't sell them all out months in advance (and even then they could have the booking rate as low as 70% before losing any profit compared to the situation before prices went up).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

the small Cabana is $299 the Large Cabana is $399 both Cabanas come with a $50.00 credit we just booked our small one for just the two of us and it does state $50.00 credit to use for food or drinks. I agree we are on vacation and we going to enjoy it as much as we can not going to look at every dollar.:)