Silver Spirit veranda suites

imcpa

My wife & I are considering booking a veranda 1 suite (front suites on deck 5). However, when looking at a picture of the ship, it appears many of those suites have an obstructed view due to the white portion of the ship structure. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Hi, we have never sailed SS - our first time will be May 2014... when I booked our suite I thought the same thing... so to be on the safe side we booked a Verandah 2 suite. Our TA recommended that as well... actually she recommended Verandah 3 as it's on the same level as Verandah 2 (6th level) but more in the centre, we do not get motion sick so we are OK being a bit forward for a bit less $$.

I've had 511 on Silver Spirit and was not troubled by the structure. You could certainly see it but we felt it framed the view and it made it feel more private. No problems for us and we'd take the same suite again.

Hi,

Do you happen to have a picture of the balcony for room 511? We are in that room in April, just curious about the 'structure'

Thanks!

Hi, we have never sailed SS - our first time will be May 2014... when I booked our suite I thought the same thing... so to be on the safe side we booked a Verandah 2 suite. Our TA recommended that as well... actually she recommended Verandah 3 as it's on the same level as Verandah 2 (6th level) but more in the centre, we do not get motion sick so we are OK being a bit forward for a bit less $$.

Hi spuds,

Which cruise are you on in May /14 ?

We are on 5414

Cheers

Archived