For those who enjoy martini tastings

Donja

Just back from the Jewel and on the last sea day at the martini bar they added to the menu 6 martinis (3 oz size) you can order any time for $15. They said they will still have the tastings but thought people who may not be able to make it can still sample them at any time.

Just off the Gem on the 12th. I did the martini tasting and it was great since I have always wanted to learn which ones I like and didn't like. You can get the martini sampler anytime for $15 or you can attend one of the tastings for $15. The tasting was somewhat informative. Hubby and I wished we had just ordered one flight for the both of us and then ordered a LARGE :D of the ones we really liked!! The Gem is wonderful. Enjoy your cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
Just off the Gem on the 12th. I did the martini tasting and it was great since I have always wanted to learn which ones I like and didn't like. You can get the martini sampler anytime for $15 or you can attend one of the tastings for $15. The tasting was somewhat informative. Hubby and I wished we had just ordered one flight for the both of us and then ordered a LARGE :D of the ones we really liked!! The Gem is wonderful. Enjoy your cruise.

This is fantastic news! I will still probably do the tasting, but just might have an additional sampler at some point :p Leaving tomorrow for Saturday's Gem sailing!!

We love martini's so I'm excited to try this on our Thanksgiving Jewel cruise coming up.

I pretty much stick with a traditional dirty vodka but like chocolate ones too. I like others too but those two are my normal orders.

We only made it to one martini tasting, so upset we didn't go to them all! We were told they did different flavor ones each day...

be careful though, if you don't have a high tolerance to alcohol they are really strong.. I ended up drunk! lol Next time hubby and I will split them :)

They have this on the drink menu at Shakers on the Breakaway. We had the UBP, so couldn't partake (although I guess I could have ordered 6 full martinis - that probably wouldn't have been a good idea, though....).

Oh, I did not know this. I will have to look for this our next cruise!