Looking for 2013 Reflection Easter Carib travelers

Team Stag

At one point about a year ago, I remember several posts about the Reflection getting into San Juan (its first stop) several hours late. It was scheduled to dock at 3:00 p.m. but was arriving at 5 or later. I have done several searches and am finding conflicting information with that.

Was anyone a traveler on the Reflection last spring on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary - that can remember if they got to Puerto Rico on time or not??

Thanks!

I was on her last year it was a propulsion isssue/electrical. There was not enuff juice to turn the propellers. So there were late arrivals to San Juan. We also arrives late closer to 5 I think. It was fixed later in December or early January.

My wife and I were on the tenth cruise of the Reflection which left on 1/5/13 . On our cruise we arrived in San Juan early. My review of our cruise is in the Members Reviews section. I discussed the current information about the ship's propulsion problem and its resolution after I had a discussion with the Captain of the vessel at that time. I have not heard of any problems with the Reflection's propulsion system on this board or in any reviews since January/early February, 2013. Hope this sets your mind at ease. Happy Cruising!

Archived