Marriott Frenchmen's Reef

bling19572010

Does anyone have an email address for the Marriott Frenchmen's Reef in St. Thomas? I'd like to find out if they offer day passes. Thank you.

I was also interested in a potential day pass at this resort. Were you able to get in touch with the resort to see what the cost was per person and what it included? Thanks!

I was also interested in a potential day pass at this resort. Were you able to get in touch with the resort to see what the cost was per person and what it included? Thanks!

Sorry, I haven't tried yet...been swamped at work and at home. Please let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I called there tonight they said they no longer have day passes . We are free to come on property and use the beach and eat at the restaurants but here is the bummer....no pool access. If you haven't been there ... that pool is what it's all about. I may still go simply because I love to walk around the property.

I called there tonight they said they no longer have day passes . We are free to come on property and use the beach and eat at the restaurants but here is the bummer....no pool access. If you haven't been there ... that pool is what it's all about. I may still go simply because I love to walk around the property.

Thanks for the info!!

Archived