Carnival Miracle cabin 8232

We sailed in this cabin for our wedding cruise!

It is TOTALLY worth it. The balcony is HUGE - it is deeper than a regular balcony and at least 3 times as long. The best part is, it's just priced as an extended balcony, so you get way more balcony for the same price as any other extended balcony.

If the room is still available, book it now, especially if you're cruising with friends or family who can enjoy the balcony with you.

That is the only good picture that I have on my computer at the moment...the rest of them are on my f-book page. I hope that it gives me some idea on how big it is.

Conquest was okay but I enjoyed the Spirit class a lot better. It probably had to do with where we went to too. We did an Alaska cruse on Spirit and in my book nothing can compare to what you see during the cruise. On this cruise that we just did......all we seen was water most of the time and that is very boring to me.

Hope you have a great cruise because you have chosen a GREAT room!!

• 9 months later...

Staying in 8235 next year for a 15 day Hawaii cruise.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

We were in 6232 on the Miracle and loved the balcony and lounge chairs. Enjoy!

WE are in 6232 in December for our New Years Cruise....sure am hoping to see some whales while I lounge on my amazing balcony!!!! Did you love it???

WE are in 6232 in December for our New Years Cruise....sure am hoping to see some whales while I lounge on my amazing balcony!!!! Did you love it???

My mother and I are booked on the same cruise (Miracle 12/28 - 1/4) in cabin 7258 directly above you. I can't wait to experience this balcony!!! It's my mother's first cruise regular cruise line and she is going to be SPOILED LOL!

Bdever....join our Roll Call!! Are you totally excited to go?? I know I am really looking forward to being suntanned during our Christmas break ( we live in Iowa) rather than wearing a parka :p

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Forums mobile app

Bdever....join our Roll Call!! Are you totally excited to go?? I know I am really looking forward to being suntanned during our Christmas break ( we live in Iowa) rather than wearing a parka :p

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Forums mobile app

Okay, I will join the roll call. I live in a So Cal resort style condo community so I work on my tan by the pool with a drink in my hand every weekend :D

But yes!!! I am super excited since my milestone 40th B-Day is 1/1/2015 and this will be the first time I am doing something major for my birthday!!!! (although for my 38th I went to Spain but that's another story...)

I am really excited because I have never been on a birthday/New Year's cruise, I have never been on the Miracle, I get this HUGE balcony cabin, I have never been to the Mexican Riviera before, I have never cruised with my mother before, it's my mom's first cruise on a major liner, and I have never been on a 7 day cruise before!!!!

Also, I have nerves and trepidation because this cruise marks saying goodbye to the past. I was supposed to be going on the cruise with my husband but sadly he told me on our last cruise in July that he wants to take a break from our relationship. It's for the best and we are very good friends. It's sort of funny that he chose the MDR to have the "talk" with me though. It was like watching my own tele-novella. Part of me was like I can't believe this is actually happening to me and the the other part of me was like pass the popcorn. :cool:

So I am SUPER EXCITED because this trip is going to cross a LOT of things off my bucket list while at the same time being a milestone occasion that marks the next chapter of my life/New Year.

Happy early birthday! You will love the infamous bowling alley balcony.

We booked pride 6232 for 2015 spring break.....loved this balcony so when I saw it available I pounced. I think I spent 50 % of out sea days relaxing out on the balcony. It was wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy early birthday! You will love the infamous bowling alley balcony.

We booked pride 6232 for 2015 spring break.....loved this balcony so when I saw it available I pounced. I think I spent 50 % of out sea days relaxing out on the balcony. It was wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks cuccicruisers! I am going to be taking tons of pics and posting them to the web site cruise liner ooms dot com as well as cruise deck plans. I am not sure how to post pics here in the gallery though. I noticed that there are no photos of room 7258 in the photo gallery of this board. I have seen pics of balconies 6232, 7258 & 8232 on other web sites so I pretty much know what to expect but my mom hasnt and I know she is going to pee her pants when she sees it!:eek:

To be honest with you, I'd rather dance than pay extra for any balcony! The more cruises the better. I'm a dancing great grandpa!

It's only priced as an 8K as an extended (wider) balcony. Just so happens it's the bowling alley too!

I've been in 6234 and 5238 and not only is the balcony huge, so is the cabin!