Boardwalk Belcony Dividers???

bpphoto

Yes, they can be opened (they slide into each other like sliding patio doors). It is up to the discretion of the Captain and Head of Housekeeping whether or not it will be permitted on your particular sailing, however it is almost always allowed on Oasis/Allure.

Thank you for the information - years ago on the Navigator we tried to have the divider removed and the room attendant said we needed to have sent in a request PRIOR to boarding -

Should we send in a request or wait to board the ship? If need to request in advance - any ideas of an email address?

Thank you as always -

Thank you for the information - years ago on the Navigator we tried to have the divider removed and the room attendant said we needed to have sent in a request PRIOR to boarding -

Should we send in a request or wait to board the ship? If need to request in advance - any ideas of an email address?

Thank you as always -

Never heard of this being requested in advance. Just ask your cabin steward once on board.

Thank you as always -

I've never heard of having to send a request ahead of time. It's just a key that your room steward has and takes him/her 10 seconds to open. I wouldn't worry at all about this.

Hi All,

My sister some how was able to book a cabin right next store to me.:eek:

I was wondering if the Boardwalk Belcony Dividers can be removed???

Thanks,

BPphoto;)

We had a Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis. Each of the BOARDWALK balconies curve out a bit. I'm not at all sure the dividers can be opened like other balconies on the ship.

LuLu

~~~~

We had a Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis. Each of the BOARDWALK balconies curve out a bit. I'm not at all sure the dividers can be opened like other balconies on the ship.

LuLu

~~~~

Balcony on Oasis. Each of the BOARDWALK balconies curve out a bit. I'm not at all sure the dividers can be opened like other balconies on the ship.

That's what I'm worried about.... Has anyone seen or have first hand knowledge of dividers being opened on the Boardwalk???

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Forums mobile app

Balcony on Oasis. Each of the BOARDWALK balconies curve out a bit. I'm not at all sure the dividers can be opened like other balconies on the ship.

That's what I'm worried about.... Has anyone seen or have first hand knowledge of dividers being opened on the Boardwalk???

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Forums mobile app

Yes. Last month we had two Boardwalk cabins on Allure. The room steward promptly opened the balcony divider for us. It made it a nice space. Not sure if I have a pic to show it though.

On Oasis a couple years ago, we saw others with open dividers on boardwalk, so O know they open on both ships.

Yes. Last month we had two Boardwalk cabins on Allure. The room steward promptly opened the balcony divider for us. It made it a nice space. Not sure if I have a pic to show it though.

On Oasis a couple years ago, we saw others with open dividers on boardwalk, so O know they open on both ships.

Thanks! Good info. Learn something new every day! :)

Looking at ours, I could not for the life of me figure how it could possibly be opened and I didn't see any across the way that were opened up.

Did the divider slide open a bit or was it on a "door hinge" that opened? I didn't see a "door hinge"?

LuLu

~~~~

Thanks! Good info. Learn something new every day! :)

Looking at ours, I could not for the life of me figure how it could possibly be opened and I didn't see any across the way that were opened up.

Did the divider slide open a bit or was it on a "door hinge" that opened? I didn't see a "door hinge"?

LuLu

~~~~

Not many seemed to be open on my cruise, so I can imagine that one might not see one across the way on a given cruise.

there is a subtle hinge at the junction of the translucent and solid materials, so folds back tightly.

Not many seemed to be open on my cruise, so I can imagine that one might not see one across the way on a given cruise.

there is a subtle hinge at the junction of the translucent and solid materials, so folds back tightly.

Thank you for explaining! I was so clueless in how it could possibly work on Boardwalk balconies. You solved my mystery! :D

LuLu

~~~~

Archived