And we are off!

FKGirl

I will double check in the herald the number of nights you need a jacket. I know it was less than we thought it would be.

I think it was 5 or 6 nights of the 10 night cruise... I know first and last were Resort Casual.

Looking forward to your posts FKGirl!!

(Kim - Liv Life)

The usual pattern is:

First and Last nights - Resort Casual (no jackets)

One Formal Optional per 7 days (so for 10 nights just the one penguin parade)

All the rest - Smart Casual.

So, gentlemen (and other types of men) will be required to wear a jacket on 8 of the 10 nights if dining in the restaurants. One can wear anything one wishes if dining in private on one's balcony.

Of course if you are dining in a public area al fresco of a warm and sultry evening it will be perfectly acceptable to take your jacket off and hang it on the back of your chair. I understand this sort of thing is also tolerated in the MDR, though I personally consider it rather poor show and a clear sign of a bohemian and undisciplined upbringing.

The first installment of the blog is here... more coming soon (and VIDEOS, too!)

http://floridakeysgirl.com

but to answer your question, 1 formal, 4 Elegant Casual (jacket required) and 5 Resort casual (no jacket required). FKGuy would have left at least one jacket at home if we had known there were so many Resort Casual evenings!

Florida Keys Girl: Thanks for the blogs, especially the menus. I now fully see why so many Critics rave about the food on Seabourn and am comfy that I will be well-nourished. Thanks for taking the time to document all of this.

Glad you all enjoyed! The food really was quite good. Not too many concerns about closing the patio due to chilly temps!

I know a bunch of you are on Nov 27... say hi to my parents (Paula & Alan, from Miami) :)

...and have a glass (or three) of champagne for me!