And we are off!

FKGirl

Leaving today for the 10 day Sojourn Caribbean trip (and still a little bummed that it is 2 days shorter than the Quest cruise last year.)

Will try to post here, too, but if you are on Twitter or Facebook, I'll be posting some photos throughout the trip ( user name: FloridaKeysGirl) and will have full blog posts (http://www.floridakeysgirl.com) upon my return.

Thanks! I was re-reading a bunch of it lately (in anticipation, and in an effort to not duplicate) and realized I missed a bunch of goodies. But, that is what you get when you go on a cruise in the middle of selling a house, packing, moving and buying a new house! This year, I am much more relaxed...

Will look for Bill and Martha.

meanwhile, everything has been wonderful. Already got to know the sommelier in the restaurant a bit, cruise director Heidi and assistant Sophie both seem lovely, and am happy to report after one dinner and one lunch in the restaurant, all is terrific. Food (with the exception of an unfortunate swordfish, which was quickly corrected) and service have been wonderful.

We have not yet seen any crew members that we recognize from previous sailings. But hotel director Karl Eckl is joining the ship at the end of this week.

meanwhile, everything has been wonderful. Already got to know the sommelier in the restaurant a bit, cruise director Heidi and assistant Sophie both seem lovely, and am happy to report after one dinner and one lunch in the restaurant, all is terrific. Food (with the exception of an unfortunate swordfish, which was quickly corrected) and service have been wonderful.

We have not yet seen any crew members that we recognize from previous sailings. But hotel director Karl Eckl is joining the ship at the end of this week.

Is that Karl who was on our cruise last December? From Germany?

Excellent news that Karl will be joining the Sojourn this week.

I have known him since he was a waiter in the Restaurant.

Can you ask him if he will be staying on for Christmas and New Year.

Would you mind to ask Karl if he is staying on for the Holiday Cruise and World Cruise? He was the Hotel Manager on a trip we took on the Legend a couple of years ago and was incredible!

Cliff and Eleanor

We certainly are! Were on the Spirit two weeks ago and are doing LA/HK on the Quest January 3rd. Hope you and Terri are well.

Yes thanks shelagh

we have a couple booked for next year after the Sojourn Christmas trip.

Are you going to do the very last crossing on the small ships

Legend March 2015?

We certainly are! Were on the Spirit two weeks ago and are doing LA/HK on the Quest January 3rd. Hope you and Terri are well.

The Quest is in Buenos Aires on jan. 4. We are on the Sojourn LA/HK leaving Jan. 4. Hope to see you there.

Welcome home FKgirl look forward to reading your Blog.

Hope you mention things like the CD onboard and how many Smart Casual nights you had on the 10 day cruise.

We board on the 27th November for same number of nights and would like a heads up on number of nights with jacket for gentlemen so that I can pack accordingly.

Thanks.