U.S. or E.U. sockets.

stanpet

There are US and European sockets but no UK sockets so bring your adapters. For anyone who forgets them then Guest Relations do have a few spare that they will lend out.

The power also seems low.....I had to charge my Mobile and IPAD every day.

There are US and European sockets but no UK sockets so bring your adapters. For anyone who forgets them then Guest Relations do have a few spare that they will lend out.

And my hairdryer stays at home, there is not enough juice for it even on international settings

The outlet and "power" have nothing to do with how long the charge lasts in your mobile or iPad. The reason you have to charge so often is because the device keeps searching for a signal and it is not there.

Although cabins have both US and European sockets, I recommend taking along an adaptor because of the location of the power points. In my (junior suite) cabin I had two of each under the desk, where I had to remove the chair and crawl under the desk to plug into them. There were other european sockets nearer to the bed. There was a low wattage american 2 prong socket in the hair dryer in the bathroom, suitable for cell phone chargers.

Archived