Spirit Rome-Barcelona 2 Nov

dougburns

Wes; They did, but it was a very long day. I am now using a cane, so it was a bit difficult with all of the steps, but I made it. Can still dance, but not walk without the cane without that darned limp. Dieter and I are awaiting your arrival; not long now! No snide comments about the cane!

Sorry for the break, but the internet would not connect to the boards early yesterday. To digress, we had a wonderful and warm day in Palma and a smooth cruise to Barcelona. Arrived Barcelona @ 0730 yesterday and were off to Montserrat at 0830 with Barcelona Day Tours. The service was excellent. We collected the Blosers and then the Pfoutzs at their hotels and then were off. Met the Kents and the emtbsams(Bob&Victoria) at Montserrat. It was a beautiful day; warm and clear. When we arrived back in Barcelona we did the Sagrada Familia and the tower and had a light lunch. Overall a very nice, but very long day. Last night after dinner we just spent time in the Panorama Lounge saying adieu to those who were departing this morning. A great group and we will miss them. The new folks will be coming aboard in a couple of hours. I will close out here and start a new thread for the crossing. Have a great weekend all!

Well, we made it back home in one piece. Very tired, but well worth it. The cruise was great and we were so thankful to have met such wonderful new friends!! Can't wait to do it again.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Sparky!! (That was for Ms. Lynn)